]

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)
The only divisiveness I’ve seen generally revolves around regulation and other government associated stuff. The mods keep a tight lid on things. It’s good.
I’ve never really understood the superiority complexes shown in places such as reddit. Everyone was once a total noob and is still a noob about something or other. Vaping is too wide ranging and moves too fast for it to be any other way.

Howdy and welcome :)
The only divisiveness I’ve seen generally revolves around regulation and other government associated stuff. The mods keep a tight lid on things. It’s good.
I’ve never really understood the superiority complexes shown in places such as reddit. Everyone was once a total noob and is still a noob about something or other. Vaping is too wide ranging and moves too fast for it to be any other way.

So true. I've been to other forums where the one-upmanship there can sometimes be just too much.
Remembering that the ultimate goal is to enjoy what we do, is key - and saving some lives along the way is never a bad thing.

Reactions: bombastinator

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread