hi vapers its day 1 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
My biggest tip to you...Ignore all Hipsters...All day, Every day, Every way. .. Find a vape shop that offers a tasting bar and vape away. You'll find something that strikes your fancy. It may not even be a traditional tobacco flavoring. Go with what scratches the itch. Good luck- David

Reactions: Foggy Road

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Hello, Welcome and congratulations!:thumbs:

The Tobacco flavor that helped me stay a former smoker was Buck Naked American and Turkish Tobacco at 1.8% to 2.4% on Cig-A-Likes and when I switched to a MOD I cut that to .6% and do a mix of 1.2% and 1.8% with some .6% for a .9 to 1.5% estimate. Do what works for you and keep up the good fight!

Last edited:

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
40yrSmkr, great job! The first day is a wonderful day. Congrats! As others have said, a B&M juice bar is your best bet. Try as many flavors as you need to; you'll find one that's perfect for you. Remember, though, that after 40 years of stinkies, your taste buds aren't quite up to snuff. Some flavors may taste muted. And, what tastes great now may not be your favorite a month down the road. It's all good, though. You're vaping, now!

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
9 hrs in and only 1 cig. my starter kit-subvod mega tc which arrived before my juice order .so off to local vapestore i go. 6mg vanilla says hipster. not gonna cut it. can someone recomend a full flavor tobbaco please
In the beginningI was certain I had to have tobacco flavor. I was WRONG. Today my DIY has 1% flavoring, just eough to cover the taste of the other ingredients and it's not tobacco. Vape what ever liquid you want in the beginning. Just vape and keep vaping and don't stop vaping. Perfect your nic level and flavors and gear and work through the physical reactions, you'll probably experience some anxiety reactions to smoking less. If you don't stop vaping you will smoke fewer cigarettes and eventually you'll stop smoking. Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread