hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddibemcd

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Long Island
oh. ok.
I ve been having issues with TFA flavorings. Im using VG from nude nic and mixing straight VG with PG flavorings. I have been mixing at about 20-30% total flavor and it still seems very weak with flavor. Even after a hot water steep and a normal steep for over a week.

What kind of device are you using?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I ve been having issues with TFA flavorings. Im using VG from nude nic and mixing straight VG with PG flavorings. I have been mixing at about 20-30% total flavor and it still seems very weak with flavor. Even after a hot water steep and a normal steep for over a week.

Way too much flavoring. When you over flavor you lose flavor.

The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread. Post 1361 is a good place to start.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
The 2 Flavors i have been trying to work with the most are the organic strawberry and the lemon. I add about 3% Sucrose sweetner for the lemonade taste but i havent gotten to taste the lemon yet.

I use the TFA Lemon (water) to enhance other fruit flavours.
I find it to be more of a lemon zest type flavour then a lemon juice type. (Like the lemon in "lemon bars" treats.)
I think a true "lemonade" flavour might be difficult to achieve using the TFA concentrate.

Good luck and have fun
I

I use the TFA Lemon (water) to enhance other fruit flavours.
I find it to be more of a lemon zest type flavour then a lemon juice type. (Like the lemon in "lemon bars" treats.)
I think a true "lemonade" flavour might be difficult to achieve using the TFA concentrate.

Good luck and have fun
I

I noticed that also. But im looking for a light tinge of a sweet lemon over a stronger strawberry. I found a heavy lemon tends to start tasting like pledge cleaner after awhile.
But regardless of the flavor, it just seems all of the tfa i ordered is weak when mixed at appropriate ratios.

And thanks for the welcomes guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread