Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly_P

Oct 30, 2016
Hi r77r7r!
Thanks for the welcome. =)

Were you previously tobacco cigarette smoker too ?
I was in the past, until I tried vaping and DAMNED!
kanna hooked, keep on refilling my juice after 3 puffs.

I think my spring in the tank is old n rusty, considering to replace it with a new 1 & new Grape Juice!
Btw, I'm looking for new juice to try.

Since I like the sweet fragrance of Grape, can you recommend any other juice flavours in your opinion ?

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
...but sad to learn vaping was banned in sg...
Nelly

Now Nelly you can't leave us all hanging like that, where was it banned?
We call those little spring things coils.
There is grape and there is grape and there is grape. In other words one grape ejuice may taste much different from the next. You just have to keep trying different juices until you've found what you like at the price you like and reasonably available. Maybe think about DIY juice if store bought juice is hard to get where you are.
Welcome by the way.

Nelly_P

Oct 30, 2016
Now Nelly you can't leave us all hanging like that, where was it banned?
We call those little spring things coils.
There is grape and there is grape and there is grape. In other words one grape ejuice may taste much different from the next. You just have to keep trying different juices until you've found what you like at the price you like and reasonably available. Maybe think about DIY juice if store bought juice is hard to get where you are.
Welcome by the way.

Hi STM,
Vaping is banned in Singapore (SG) ...
Yes, i know there are different kind of grape juices, but the sad thing is I can't get to try them out in my country legally, as there are no stores to browse, ya know ?

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Nelly
That is sad. You may want to look into the legislation however because you may find ways around it.
Prohibition on Certain Products | HSA | Health Sciences Authority
I don't know if this is a word for word rendition of the regs but you may notice it talks about the sale or importation and not the ownership or use of such a device/liquid. If this is the way the laws are written then there would be nothing to prevent you from making your own device or juice. Obtaining nic could be a problem but with a bit of ingenuity you can make that too since tobacco is available.

Yogi77

Oct 31, 2016
Hi Nelly
That is sad. You may want to look into the legislation however because you may find ways around it.

StM,

I'm also on the same little island and have read that page time and time again.

The bottom line is the government want the banned so no matter how you read the law what they say goes. You can try fight it but $10,000 or 6 months in jail or BOTH.... That is the scary part.

There is no such thing as freedom of press here. So freedom to read the law your own way is even less likely.

Yes you can DIY a 'machine' and some 0mg juice but the Nic will be hard to come by and most likely stopped at customs if you try post in.

i may have been lucky but now have to by juice components from different resellers just to be on the safe side (I feel like a .... cook).

YB

James Roberts

Moved On
Nov 1, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
You mean you feel like a "crook"?

Well my North American attitude to the whole issue is that if the govt makes bad laws they should be ignored. It is not only peoples's right to ignore them but their civic duty to flaunt their non-conformity. When enough people ignore them they eventually get around to changing them. Under your govt though I'm not sure I'd risk it, especially as I could always just go back to smoking and then I'd be so angry I'd ensure every cig .... I had ended up in the street. :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
It blurred out the important word, I meant cook like in breaking bad :)

Singapore is known Is known as a fine city, cig .... the on the floor $500 and it goes up each time they catch you.

A few years back some kid from USA got 4x lashes for spray painting.

It's how they keep people in line... :(

Law and order, ey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread