AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Welcome aboard :)

I fell off my deck and broke my ankle in 3 places. Got told I had to quit smoking - bones wouldn't heal otherwise.

3 months later I'm happily vaping instead of smoking - and just started walking with no crutches & no moon boot :D

Your turn! :)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Hi welcome to ECF. My story is pretty boring. Started smoking at 18, ballooned to a 3 ppd smoker by the age of 43, and had about 18 months spent with pretty much non stop pneumonia. For a while, my doc thought I had laryngeal cancer too (I didn't). But, the incipient, rapidly approaching COPD diagnosis got me to consider vaping seriously, and ECF plus a lot of prayer and suffering through detox kept me there.

Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Vaping life is so much better...

Anna

michaelgraves

Apr 27, 2018
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Spamming for post count - Please stop

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2016
    Orlando, FL
    socialonlinebydesign.com
    Welcome to ECF! I actually lost function in my left lung to a mysterious 100% blockage that was probably headed towards a COPD diagnosis. When I asked my doctor about switching to vaping instead of smoking to see if it helped, he gave me the green light, reasoning at least if I couldn't quit (I had tried everything else for YEARS) I wouldn't be doing so much damage to my lungs. I did, and the blockage disappeared and I got 100% function back to my left lung. Been vaping for over 5 years now and all the respiratory issues that plagued me from childhood up have disappeared or lessened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread