*hic* Does juice give you the hiccups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FencingGirl

Jun 29, 2012
Missouri
*hic* Has anyone *hic* noticed that certain juices *hic* give you the hiccups? *hic*

hahaha.

I just tried watermelon from SI, and it gives me the hiccups! This is the only flavor that has done this to me. Has anyone else noticed this happening? I thought it might be a fluke, or a combination of the juice and certain foods or drinks, but I've been using it for a couple of days and it randomly gives me the hiccups. I find it kind of funny and was just curious to see if any of you have had this happen. :)

FencingGirl

Jun 29, 2012
Missouri
Too much nicotine will give me the hiccups. Have you seen the flavors you really, really like give you hiccups? :) Chain vaping those flavors? May just need to get a touch weaker for those flavors.

I bet it's the nicotine! My brother sent me this flavor to try and he uses a higher nicotine than I do. I'll try diluting it with a similar flavor. Thanks for solving the mystery!

FencingGirl

Jun 29, 2012
Missouri
Well guys, that TOTALLY explains it. I just got my KGO with my first atomizer in the mail and I *lowers head* MAY have gone a little overboard on testing flavors...

Well, now I know the problem and know it won't be an issue again, as now I have sampled all my flavors with the atty and I don't usually vape that much. My bad! It's nice to know this though, so I'm glad I posted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread