high caliber: strawberry cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDDIE D

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2010
FLORIDA
well, i got a sample pack for free from high caliber in addition to my killavanilla order and strawberry cheesecake was the first for me to try in a new madvapes dual coil 510. anyways, upon opening the bottle and sniffing it, you could smell the super sweet strawberry on it. it's called strawberry cheesecake but it reminds me of strawberry shortcake or a really strong strawberry shake from burgerking. i'm mainly a vanilla guy but this strawberry is damn good. it's so sweet i feel like i gotta brush my teeth afterwards to prevent cavities! for you sweet lovers this is a fantastic juice. too bad my sample was only 5ml equaling only two or three days of fun. i may just have to get a larger one as a sabbatical flavor between vanilla bottles. so if you like burgerking strawberry shakes, this is a flavor to check out.

e

:vapor:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Fruit vapes diverge in either of two very different directions: one is fruit candy, where the fruit taste is sweetened (from a bit sweet to OMG sweet); the other direction is natural fruit, where the flavor of the vape is an attempt to replicate the taste of the actual fruit.

Some people prefer one type more than the other. Some people like both. And, of course, some people just don't like fruit vapes of either stripe.

The High Caliber Strawberry Cheesecake would seem from the review to definitely fall under the candy variety. Examples of the natural variety would include Prime Vaping's Strawberry and Strawberry Cheesecake, and Vaperite's Organic Strawberry Shortcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread