High Desert Ecigs - Absolutely Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L7D4N

Ice Cream!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Dallas, Texas
This was my first order from High Desert, and after viewing the owner's thread here on the ECF, I had a very good feeling about his attitude, his great selection, and most importantly, his wanting to help the vaping community the best he could by his awesome selection and insanely low prices.

Now this being my first order, I typically purchase small quantities or items that are low in cost to "test the waters" so to speak. I decided to go the opposite route...

I purchased almost $140 of DIY flavors/base from John, and this was the single GREATEST purchase I've ever made from a supplier to date. Every single flavor and bottles was not only packaged VERY well, but every bottle was labeled properly and my order was 100% correct (even got free samples :D).

Now my single complaint with almost every vendor I have tried is their inconsistency in both flavor, and the quantity of liquid in their bottles, almost as if it's never measured. This was not the case from High Desert, as every single bottle matched the other in the amount of liquid in them. I was shocked and very happy, as I know I was getting what I ordered, nothing less.

I submitted my order Tuesday at 9AM CST, and my order was on my doorstep at 11AM Friday (today). 72 Hours to my door with FREE shipping is absolutely fantastic.

Do yourself a favor, and try them out!

High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I couldn't find out where they're located, was there a return address on your package?

Also, a funny typo I found on their website as I was looking for their address:

"We currently do not have any type of advertising other than on ECF, so if your happy with out products and services, please tell a friend. Word of mouth advertising is there best there is and we would certainly appreciate the referral." High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
This was my first order from High Desert, and after viewing the owner's thread here on the ECF, I had a very good feeling about his attitude, his great selection, and most importantly, his wanting to help the vaping community the best he could by his awesome selection and insanely low prices.

Now this being my first order, I typically purchase small quantities or items that are low in cost to "test the waters" so to speak. I decided to go the opposite route...

I purchased almost $140 of DIY flavors/base from John, and this was the single GREATEST purchase I've ever made from a supplier to date. Every single flavor and bottles was not only packaged VERY well, but every bottle was labeled properly and my order was 100% correct (even got free samples :D).

Now my single complaint with almost every vendor I have tried is their inconsistency in both flavor, and the quantity of liquid in their bottles, almost as if it's never measured. This was not the case from High Desert, as every single bottle matched the other in the amount of liquid in them. I was shocked and very happy, as I know I was getting what I ordered, nothing less.

I submitted my order Tuesday at 9AM CST, and my order was on my doorstep at 11AM Friday (today). 72 Hours to my door with FREE shipping is absolutely fantastic.

Do yourself a favor, and try them out!

High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

L7,

Wow, what a great review!! Thank you very much for the kind words, it really means a lot to us.

I should really give my wife credit on this order. I was out of state and she put it all together and got it shipped out next day. She really is my better half. =)

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I couldn't find out where they're located, was there a return address on your package?

Also, a funny typo I found on their website as I was looking for their address:

"We currently do not have any type of advertising other than on ECF, so if your happy with out products and services, please tell a friend. Word of mouth advertising is there best there is and we would certainly appreciate the referral." High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

LOL! Now that's funny! I thought about leaving it for comical sake, but alas, I decided to fix it. Good find. =)~

Re: return address has been added to the contact us form. If I can help with anything else, please let me know. =)

Best Regards,
~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I figured High Desert meant the southwest region. I grew up in Las Cruces, and my wife is from Taos. We both have relatives in the Santa Fe/Albquerque area. We're hoping to move back there sometime in the near future. I've applied for jobs in Cruces, Alb., and Tucumcari.

I hear ya, I grew up in Albuquerque, then moved to Las Cruces to go to college, got my BS in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Mangement and moved back to Abq. Now We live just east of Abq, in the cedar crest area and just love it. It's a very beautiful area and indeed state if your not afraid to drive a few hours. =)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I graduated from NMSU a few years ago then moved here to Ohio to do my graduate work. I just finished my MS in December. We really miss our green chile. We mail ordered a batch of Hatch red chile from one of the farmers we used to buy from so we aren't without our chile fix entirely. You just can't find anything resembling decent chile in Ohio. And as for restarauntes Mexicanos, I've never had worse mexican food in my life than we've found here.

After looking over the High Desert Ecigs website, you've got some really good prices. I haven't seen lower prices on TPA flavoring or mod batt's and your juice prices are lower than most. You might want to consider carrying some IMR's though. I'm stocked up 'till doomsday on everything or I'd order some stuff. But I'll let people here on ECF know about you.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I graduated from NMSU a few years ago then moved here to Ohio to do my graduate work. I just finished my MS in December. We really miss our green chile. We mail ordered a batch of Hatch red chile from one of the farmers we used to buy from so we aren't without our chile fix entirely. You just can't find anything resembling decent chile in Ohio. And as for restarauntes Mexicanos, I've never had worse mexican food in my life than we've found here.

After looking over the High Desert Ecigs website, you've got some really good prices. I haven't seen lower prices on TPA flavoring or mod batt's and your juice prices are lower than most. You might want to consider carrying some IMR's though. I'm stocked up 'till doomsday on everything or I'd order some stuff. But I'll let people here on ECF know about you.

Yeah. I know what you mean, I travel quite a bit for my 9-5job and there is nothing like NM chile, even if you go to TX or AZ, it's not even really close. Every year my uncle in MN has me send him a bunch of roasted/peeled/frozen green chile. My wife grew some really good chile last year in our garden, so I am hoping to double what we grew this year.

Thanks for the kind words, and I appreciate you passing our name around, it's been hard trying to break into the game, but each month has been a little better and we hope to win people over with our fair prices and excellent customer service. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

~Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Their Perfumer's Apprentice flavourings are $0.00 ;)

Haha, right! The price is selected when you pick a size, but to give everyone an idea of how reasonable our TPA and FW prices are, 99% of the 30mL bottles are priced at $5.29 each, and when you use the 5% discount code it comes out to only $5.02 per bottle, we dare you to find a cheaper price. =)

L7D4N

Ice Cream!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Dallas, Texas
I just wanted to update this Thread again after 6 months, to show I've placed more than 7 orders with John, spent more than $500, and he's the only vendor I've been purchasing my DIY needs from. He continually exceeds all expectations, and he THE best customer service of any vendor I've ever encountered.

I've become a customer for life, and not only does he have new products on his page on a weekly basis, but has the best prices I've ever seen.

Thanks High Desert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread