High Desert Vapes - Outstanding service and goods!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clypto

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Missouri
I have not seen these guys mentioned a lot and am absolutely dumbfounded as to why not. I have been doing a lot of my more recent liquid purchases from HDV and must say, they are doing it right. Free samples of their juices, which I find is very nice and not always given by vendors. Their liquid is always spot on as well which I find isnt the case with most, YMMV of course but for me - these guys have what I want.

Recently an order of mine, that was for somebody I recommended to the vendor, was messed up by accident. Without going into the long story here, I will say - bottom line, Jennifer from HDV treated me with a lot of respect and definitely has my future purchases. I want to say Thank you to her and let people know that they are a vendor who will go that extra mile (she went 10 miles for me) to make it right. I received the correct order very quickly. She was extremely nice and apologize even though there was no need - it happens. I have made several orders with this vendor and this has been the only issue I have had... even so, I felt like a customer the whole time and never like some annoying guy they had to deal with. Extremely kind and professional!

So, in the end I will continue to recommend their liquid to people who keep asking me about my ecig and where I purchase it from. Their shipping is always fast, I am located in the midwest, and they are easy to get a hold of by phone or on their site should you need help or have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread