HIGHEST Bidder WINS @ KR-808D-1 GP VapoRite-Ends at 11:30PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
go, go, go......I love this!!!! A bidding war!!! I think I had too much Vodka tonight. I will shut now and let you two do your thing. Getting dizzy looking at that bug.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sandy -----

dont shutup, -

dont give up the vodka,

just pass it over here ---
we will drown MudMan's bug !!!!!!!!:pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I don't know if I can do that, Di.........that bug is awful quick. Shoving two fingers of vodka to Di.....not the good stuff...my favorite cheap brand is Sobieski.........hubby went to bed on me........so now I am cruising Rob's thread.

what is this Sandy

you give me the cheeeeep shiiiiiiiit!!!

and only 2 fingers?????????
gimme the big wine glass full to the brim

if we gonna do this - lets do it right !!!!!!!

and good that hubby is gone to bed,

now we can have more fun hahahahaahahahahahah

and I am gonna try to catch that MudMan's bug
before I get crosseyed !!!!!!!!!!!:pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
lol.....oh Di......I ran out of Grey Goose last week.......Sobieski is very good........not well known but a prize in the cheap category....and I think a whole glass of wine would put ya under the table. Last thing he said before bed was would you make me bacon, sausage, coffee and eggs in the morning....lol....now I think he should make that for me.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
lol.....oh Di......I ran out of Grey Goose last week.......Sobieski is very good........not well known but a prize in the cheap category....and I think a whole glass of wine would put ya under the table. Last thing he said before bed was would you make me bacon, sausage, coffee and eggs in the morning....lol....now I think he should make that for me.

yes, the good stuff--

I wish I could drink like a lady

one or two at the most

for three I am under the table

and four I am under the host !!!!!!!!

pass the bottle Sandy------:pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
nah, just get talkative with booze........Friday and Saturday nights only and occasional wine during the week. We usually have guests on Friday night........Saturday night, my hubby and I enjoy ourselves.........we go to church, then come home and spend the night together by ourselves.......he gets up weekdays at 4:30 am. so it is a gift for him to stay up later on the weekends, liscab. But he is still always on call.

Who won??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread