hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've got three days off next month for the kids graduations and I'm taking a day off before my youngest daughter's graduation party to cook meat on the smoker. She asked me to make pulled pork for her party so I'm going to smoke three pork shoulders. Next month is going to be a whirlwind. An overnight trip to go to my oldest daughter's graduation, youngest daughter's graduation, and graduation party to get ready for. I'll be glad when it's all over.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've got three days off next month for the kids graduations and I'm taking a day off before my youngest daughter's graduation party to cook meat on the smoker. She asked me to make pulled pork for her party so I'm going to smoke three pork shoulders. Next month is going to be a whirlwind. An overnight trip to go to my oldest daughter's graduation, youngest daughter's graduation, and graduation party to get ready for. I'll be glad when it's all over.
    I would be too.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm feeling a little more awake and in a bit of a better mood today. It's either getting outside in nice weather for a while or getting my bcf and vape wild orders. Did you try any of the liquids you got from them? I think I might try a couple in a dripper. I got a big and little bottle of the lemon sensation so I could try the little one and give the big one away.

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread