hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm very ready for the weekend. It's a long story but my oldest daughter is driving us nuts with boy issues with her latest boyfriend. If she wasn't under contract until July 21, I'd drive down there and get her. She's not in danger or anything but the latest boyfriend is not all there.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm very ready for the weekend. It's a long story but my oldest daughter is driving us nuts with boy issues with her latest boyfriend. If she wasn't under contract until July 21, I'd drive down there and get her. She's not in danger or anything but the latest boyfriend is not all there.
    The fun years.........

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    She is an adult now and she needs to learn to deal with her own problems.

I know. They only started dating a few weeks ago. He has been having depression issues and tried to hang himself a few days ago. I really don't want her anywhere near him. She thinks she needs to save him or something. Anyway, she's supposed to be coming home after her contract is over July 21 so I don't know why she started dating someone new.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. I came in to work this morning and found that someone had broken into our building. It was really weird. The door to the employee parking lot had been bent up from the bottom so that the bottom half was almost perpendicular to the door. I can't even imagine how they even did that.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    No other damage besides the door. We can't even open it. The boss has a door company coming. The police came and took fingerprints and stuff. They got around 30 Metabo grinders and five welding machines. We watched the surveillance video and there were three guys. Once they got in, they knew exactly what they were after. You could tell they were familiar with the store. Hopefully they catch them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No other damage besides the door. We can't even open it. The boss has a door company coming. The police came and took fingerprints and stuff. They got around 30 Metabo grinders and five welding machines. We watched the surveillance video and there were three guys. Once they got in, they knew exactly what they were after. You could tell they were familiar with the store. Hopefully they catch them.
    Sounds an awful lot like someone in your shop knows them.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Sounds an awful lot like someone in your shop knows them.

Either that or it was someone that buys from us regularly. We do a fair amount of walk in/counter sales so it could have been anyone that buys from us. I noticed on the video that they knew enough to cover their faces when they walked by where the camera was.

Users who are viewing this thread