hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know, right. I haven't received any new items for review in at least a month or so. I did review the VX217 and sceptre that I won in contests but that was more just for myself than anything. I kept hoping that innokin would contact me to write reviews but they haven't.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I know, right. I haven't received any new items for review in at least a month or so. I did review the VX217 and sceptre that I won in contests but that was more just for myself than anything. I kept hoping that innokin would contact me to write reviews but they haven't.
    LOL, do you really need anymore?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Bet you would miss them :lol:

I bet I wouldn't even notice them missing. They sent me another Xtra kit from vaporesso with some samples for review as a gift since I had already reviewed the Xtra. I haven't even opened it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    So that's an extra one?

I sent you the one I reviewed and later they sent me more stuff to review and sent an Xtra kit as a gift. I wish they had sent a gen mod or something instead as a gift. I didn't really care for the Xtra.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I sent you the one I reviewed and later they sent me more stuff to review and sent an Xtra kit as a gift. I wish they had sent a gen mod or something instead as a gift. I didn't really care for the Xtra.
    Yup, that was the one that died on me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread