hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. I for some reason woke at 4:00 but stayed in bed and tried to get more sleep until my alarm went off at 5:30. For some reason this work week has seemed really long so far. My boss is leaving again today for a few days.

I got an email last night where I got invited to do a product meeting on zoom with vaporesso. The only down side is that with the time difference it will be 4:00 am here.

Reactions: FranC

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Hitt, I have these Orbit mesh coils, they seem to fit my smok Nord and works well but have 2 different brands. One is from Think Vape Orbit Mesh .6 ohm and the other is Sense .6 ohm. They both look very similar but slight changes on the bottom of the coil. You think they are interchangeable?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hitt, I have these Orbit mesh coils, they seem to fit my Smok Nord and works well but have 2 different brands. One is from Think Vape Orbit Mesh .6 ohm and the other is Sense .6 ohm. They both look very similar but slight changes on the bottom of the coil. You think they are interchangeable?

I have never seen the orbit coils. I know some pod mods will fit different coils. I think it was the manik pod that would use the wotofo coils and either the pnp coils or geekvape coils. I forget. I've reviewed so many devices now that they all start to blur together.

Also, Hitt if you have any hardware or nic salts you want to get rid of, let me know how much as I still have ur paypal info and will only need shipped to OK.

Tell me what kind of device you are looking for. I don't think I have any nic salts since I didn't care for them I think I gave them away. Pretty much all the devices I have whether review or stuff I've bought are used at least some and may not include coils since I have to use the coils for testing.

The pnp coils are from voopoo and fit the pnp tanks. They have different resistance coils available. The ones I've tried are the .3, .45, .15, and the .2. The first two are restricted DTL and the other two are DTL. I have had some liquid seepage with some of the coils and especially if you let the tank sit for a couple days unused. However, to me the flavor production is really good and especially on the .2 and .15.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    OK, thanks for the reply. Yeah was wanting a complete unit (used is fine) plus the coils as its too much for me to keep up with. I love pod systems but now have like 5 different ones that all need different pods/coils.

Right now if I was going to recommend a coil to stock up on then it would be the vaporesso GTX coils. They have several different resistances to choose from and the same coils will work in the PM40, Pm80, pm80se, Xiron, Gen nano tank, and now the swag PX80 that I just reviewed. There are probably more but those are the ones I could think of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread