Hittman's Hideout

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Happy Weekend everyone! I'm hoping within a couple years all of these shipping regulations and. As far as tech goes, I'm a dinosaur vaper compared to you guys. No Salts, Pods or anything like that for me. Just mods, 18650 batteries, a dozen Innokin T-18 tanks and over 200 replacement carts. I go through 1 every two weeks. 3 liters of unflavored nic, menthol flavoring, tobacco flavoring and sweetener.

I'm good for a couple years!

:) Wiz!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Happy Weekend everyone! I'm hoping within a couple years all of these shipping regulations and. As far as tech goes, I'm a dinosaur vaper compared to you guys. No Salts, Pods or anything like that for me. Just mods, 18650 batteries, a dozen Innokin T-18 tanks and over 200 replacement carts. I go through 1 every two weeks. 3 liters of unflavored nic, menthol flavoring, tobacco flavoring and sweetener.

I'm good for a couple years!

:) Wiz!

Simple is good. For me, mixing and trying different flavors keeps things interesting. Where smoking was a burden, vaping has become a hobby.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. My oldest is home for a few days. She has rehearsal for a small show she’s going to be in. She’ll be here three days each week this month. My youngest is in Wichita but is coming back today and bringing more stuff home from her apartment.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good evening. Well interesting day, went to gym late with Ms. PT today and decided to go to lunch afterwards but was still a bit early so went to kill time at a museum then to lunch. Well we get to lunch and Ms.PT had lost her phone somewhere! So went and back tracked, no phone. Got home and did a find my google phone and guess what? Someone picked it up and drove 3 miles to the police station! Now Ms.PT went straight there but Lost & Found only open from 09:00-14:00! So she will go back in the morning, still hope for us humans out there!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. Well interesting day, went to gym late with Ms. PT today and decided to go to lunch afterwards but was still a bit early so went to kill time at a museum then to lunch. Well we get to lunch and Ms.PT had lost her phone somewhere! So went and back tracked, no phone. Got home and did a find my google phone and guess what? Someone picked it up and drove 3 miles to the police station! Now Ms.PT went straight there but Lost & Found only open from 09:00-14:00! So she will go back in the morning, still hope for us humans out there!
    Very lucky.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good Morning. She got a bit of a run around but got her phone back.

That’s good to hear. Did they not believe it was her? I would think if she knew the code to unlock it then they should have believed that it was hers.

Users who are viewing this thread