ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning, hitt and PT :)

Hitt, why are you covering for them at the expense of getting behind in your own work. Your own work should come first.

I don't really have a choice when the owner comes and gets me to help. The customers that come in to pick up stuff and call on the phone always come first.

Reactions: FranC

Nermal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    Good morning. Does anyone ever wake up and feel rested and ready to go in the morning? It takes me at least 30 minutes of vaping and reading the forum before I’m ready to start the day. Seems like I wake most days feeling tired. Some days worse than others.
    Sounds a lot like Nermal. I feel like I'm never fully awake

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. No big plans today. We’re still waiting for the rest of the utilities to come and mark the back yard so we can have some trees planted. I was hoping to go today and pay for them and get scheduled for them to be planted.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. No big plans today. We’re still waiting for the rest of the utilities to come and mark the back yard so we can have some trees planted. I was hoping to go today and pay for them and get scheduled for them to be planted.
    Good luck :)

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread