Hobby lobby Lorann ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airwizard24

May 18, 2012
Florida
Do not use any of them if they have real oils in them...it will toast your atty and not be a good vap, or so I hear since I've never done it. Check the ingredients, Lorann always says oil in the name but that doesn't necessarily mean it has oil in it. PG usually, less than 10% water and alcohol. If its primary ingredient is PG, then you should be ok to try. What do I know...I'm still a vap noob. Happy vaping! :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
In general, YES you can use them. Just read the label and stay away from the ones that are oil based. For instance, I don't use the cinnamon oils, but I use all of their fruit flavors. The strawberry, raspberry, orange, etc. are fine. Visit the DIY forums like Candi said in order to make sure which ones are best to use.

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
In general, YES you can use them. Just read the label and stay away from the ones that are oil based. For instance, I don't use the cinnamon oils, but I use all of their fruit flavors. The strawberry, raspberry, orange, etc. are fine. Visit the DIY forums like Candi said in order to make sure which ones are best to use.
-------
will give a few a try. I bought several 1ounce bottle from a vendor listed here and the flavors are not good to me, very strange caramel and toffee.....and people rave about Lorann toffee....mine turned out horrible.....then I see on their site it also sells in 1-dram bottles that look like the ones at hobby lobby and wonder what the difference is....then I see some that say super concentrated also.....got to find something that makes a decent recipe....so far bombed out on all.....disgusting so far....been trashing everything. Running out of $$$$$$ here....lol

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
LorAnn flavors keep fine, you can store them unopened for a year plus and not lose any flavor.

HOWEVER

I have noticed that some of the LA flavors - blueberry especially - taste great when you first mix them, but will lose their flavor after mixing in a few months... so when using LA, make smaller batches that you know you can vape through in a month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread