Hola from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I want to thank all of you for helping me with all this amazing information I being reading for the last months.

And finally One month ago and after so much great information I decided to quit cigarretes and jump onboard the Vape world. Is being a fantastic month so far not even one time cigarrettes crabings and just vaping away so many delicious flavours.

This forums has being my main information source about mods, ejuice brands, tanks and coils.

Again thank you so much and I hope in a near future help other people as well. :)

Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
Welcome Columbia and congrats on the first month cig-free. So, after all your research, what all did you choose to break the smoke cycle?
Thank you so much everyone!

Well all this research about the vaping world is like going to University again, is so much to learn.

I visited couple of local vape stores and I was able to listen at their advice and some of them let me tried the diferent feeling between MTL and DL. Long story short after spending almost $600 on hardware, accessories and ejuice I ended enjoying both ways to vape and got the smok X priv kit (with the prince tank) for DL and the aegis legend with the Nautilius 2 tank but I being fighting this Nautilius 2 tank everyday, is such a pain to open and refill it (got a nasty cut in one finger trying to open this thing) even with some great advice I read here like using rubber gloves or placing the tank in the refrigerator. So last weekend I replaced it with another sub ohm tank the new Falcon Resin and so far so good.

Now I am in the hunt for a new MTL tank and a new mod. Maybe I will try the zenith because I can not find the famous kabuki you guys mention here so much.

Is amazing how my taste and lung air capacity changed in the last month. I know is too soon but I feel healthier already and I even lost some weight!! sorry for the long post

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
WOW you sure did jump in. IMO you’re making a good choice with the zenith I have another Innokin tank with similar coils and the flavour is great. You’re off to a good start. I’ve seen a couple sites that sell kabuki tanks up here. Let me know if you enjoy the MTL experience and I’ll search for it, if you like. You just never know so early on what will float your boat:) JMHO. So what juices did you decide on?
All the best,
Vonnie

Reactions: stols001

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA

Well all this research about the vaping world is like going to University again, is so much to learn.

I visited couple of local vape stores and I was able to listen at their advice and some of them let me tried the diferent feeling between MTL and DL. Long story short after spending almost $600 on hardware, accessories and ejuice I ended enjoying both ways to vape and got the smok X priv kit (with the prince tank) for DL and the aegis legend with the Nautilius 2 tank but I being fighting this Nautilius 2 tank everyday, is such a pain to open and refill it (got a nasty cut in one finger trying to open this thing) even with some great advice I read here like using rubber gloves or placing the tank in the refrigerator. So last weekend I replaced it with another sub ohm tank the new Falcon Resin and so far so good.

Now I am in the hunt for a new MTL tank and a new mod. Maybe I will try the zenith because I can not find the famous kabuki you guys mention here so much.

Is amazing how my taste and lung air capacity changed in the last month. I know is too soon but I feel healthier already and I even lost some weight!! sorry for the long post
Hola Colombia.
Kudos and welcome, Bro.
Remember, google can be your friend...
try Mount Baker:
House of Hybrids 510 Kabuki V1.5 Tank

Have Phun and Vape On.

Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
WOW you sure did jump in. IMO you’re making a good choice with the zenith I have another Innokin tank with similar coils and the flavour is great. You’re off to a good start. I’ve seen a couple sites that sell kabuki tanks up here. Let me know if you enjoy the MTL experience and I’ll search for it, if you like. You just never know so early on what will float your boat:) JMHO. So what juices did you decide on?
All the best,
Vonnie
Lol yes some of my friends are surprise I went all in with my vaping experience and I am glad I did.

I being using MTL when I am at home or indoors mostly because of the small size of the clouds and the some how similar feeling of a cigarrete.
So as soon as I have time I am getting the zenith and a new mod (looking for a mod with some classic look like with leather materials) I love the lost vape mods but unfortunate my 2018 vaping budget is almost finish so probably is going to be an exus ark.

Juices....oh lord Vonnie let me tell you that I got so excited with all this vaping world that I got juice supply at least for the rest of this year. Damn "promotions and discounts coupons". I like so far everything all flavours and if I dont like it I just play with the mod wattage and the tank air vent until I find the sweet spot, if that dont work I let the juice steep for one more week or just mix it with juice I like. I know I know...I went all in.

Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
Hola Colombia.
Kudos and welcome, Bro.
Remember, google can be your friend...
try Mount Baker:
House of Hybrids 510 Kabuki V1.5 Tank

Have Phun and Vape On.
Thank you! Trust me I tried to find the almighty Kabuki with not luck.

It seems is already out of stock at Mount Baker but really appreciate your help thanks again

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
I love It...remembering that excitement.

Two shopes in Ont. carry them let me know but try the zenith we’re only 1/2 way through 2018 lol. Personally, I can recommend some online places for excellent vape juices with very good customer service.

West coast has some good vape shops, but sounds like you’re well stocked up:)
Vonnie

Reactions: Colombia

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Thank you! Trust me I tried to find the almighty Kabuki with not luck.

It seems is already out of stock at Mount Baker but really appreciate your help thanks again

Don't give up.
I swear there was no <out of stock> notice when I found the kabuki at Mt Baker.
Just as well though as I'm not too fond of MBV anyhow...

However, it's listed as in stock at:
https://squareup.com/market/houseofhybrids/item/kabuki-legacy

Kabuki P3 thread tank by House of Hybrids
and from England for £63.96
510/P3 Kabuki Tank by House of Hybrids - Creme de Vape

it is also available for $99 on ebay..let's see if the link works if not just go to ebay and search for kabuki tank
it's listing number 153040358135
Brand New in Box House of Hybrids Kabuki Legacy 510 Tank, there are only two available so hurry.
Brand New in Box House of Hybrids Kabuki Legacy 510 Tank | eBay

Then there is always fasttech if you're willing to settle for a "kabuki style" clone.
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

No se rinda amigo. Persevere.

Regards,
Hazy

Last edited:
Reactions: Colombia

Colombia

Jul 25, 2018
I love It...remembering that excitement.

Two shopes in Ont. carry them let me know but try the zenith we’re only 1/2 way through 2018 lol. Personally, I can recommend some online places for excellent vape juices with very good customer service.

West coast has some good vape shops, but sounds like you’re well stocked up:)
Vonnie

Great !! Will love to know the two shops in Ontario as I am in Ajax, On. I found one store but when I called to confirm they told me is sold out. Question...if I decide to get the Kabuki do I need the 510 or the p3 model?

To be honest so far I only got juices from two stores one is a local store and the other I believe is in Winnipeg or at least my packages were shipped from there. I dont know if we can send private messages to share the name of the stores on this forums I didnt find the option.

Don't give up.
No se rinda amigo. Persevere.
Regards,
Hazy

Thank you so much Hazy will check how much will be the shipping. Gracias

Reactions: HazyShades

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Great !! Will love to know the two shops in Ontario as I am in Ajax, On. I found one store but when I called to confirm they told me is sold out. Question...if I decide to get the Kabuki do I need the 510 or the p3 model?

To be honest so far I only got juices from two stores one is a local store and the other I believe is in Winnipeg or at least my packages were shipped from there. I dont know if we can send private messages to share the name of the stores on this forums I didnt find the option.

Thank you so much Hazy will check how much will be the shipping. Gracias

Hey no sweat, Bro..
De nada. Por acá todos tratamos de ayudarnos (you're welcome, around here we all try to help each other out)

I didn't take the thread into consideration when I searched but the one on ebay is 510..
Creme de Vape has the P3 to 510 adapter in stock for
£12.9.
510 - P3 Adapter in Canada has it for $14.99 but they're out of stock.
Square Up charges $4.95 flat rate shipping.

re sending names of stores in private messages..they like it better if the vendor is in their approved vendor list..but you can always try.
re juice, I've been into DIY for years and highly recommend it as you can custom make your vape.
I still buy juice now and then (as in the 3 bottles of Naked 100 I just received yesterday)
but the for the most part I make it.

Again, Have Phun and Vape on.. See ya 'round :)

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hello everyone, I want to thank all of you for helping me with all this amazing information I being reading for the last months.

And finally One month ago and after so much great information I decided to quit cigarretes and jump onboard the Vape world. Is being a fantastic month so far not even one time cigarrettes crabings and just vaping away so many delicious flavours.

This forums has being my main information source about mods, ejuice brands, tanks and coils.

Again thank you so much and I hope in a near future help other people as well. :)

The community here is so helpful, you won't be dissapointed.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

Welcome! We need to introduce you to Fasttech. It's the Canadian way to shop ;)

The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread