Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I will be leaving for two weeks, December 14th through December 29th. This will be my first break since last holiday season and I'm definitely looking forward to it! I will still be available via e-mail during my absence, but response times will be slower than normal.

Team Virgin Vapor will be continuing to ship up to December 24 th and on a limited basis after that. This will be their first test running Virgin Vapor in my absence but I have great confidence in their abilities! They should be able to handle everything but the more complicated custom orders (if your order is kept on file in my recipe box, your order will need to wait for my return). IF YOU WANT TO PLACE A CUSTOM ORDER, PLEASE PLACE IT THIS WEEK!

No orders will ship on December 25th. We will be fulfilling orders on a limited basis from December 26th through January 2nd when we will fully reopen. This means your order may take a few extra days to ship during this period as we will be under staffed. We will fully reopen for the new year on January 2nd.

Please remember that we always experience USPS delays during this time of year so plan ahead and remember the mail service will likely be slower than normal!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I will definitely be available via e-mail when I'm gone and I will, of course, be available here on ECF. :) And don't worry, LouP, there's no chance I'll forget my Pineapple Party Animal! In fact, that's been the hardest part about packing--what flavors will I leave behind!?! I'm feeling separation anxiety, LOL!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Word to the wise: our order cue is filling up as customers know that once we reopen, we'll be filling orders in the order they were received. With all the wonderful help I know have from Team Virgin Vapor, we should be able to whip through our backlog much faster this year but if you need shipment quickly, GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW!!!

DesertHogRider

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Southern Arizona, USA
Order cue.....Good to know!! I was waiting for the re-open Jan. 2

I really screwed up...ordered 1 ounce for the hubby & 2-1/2 oz flavors to go with my "best damn tobacco" for me to get us through the holiday closure....guess what? I am out of "best damn" & the flavors are not cutting it as substitute for this former stinkie user. I so want to get away from the tobacco flavors....one step at a time I guess...10 months no smokes!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
DHR, yesterday I mixed some of the Georgia Gold Peach tobacco with some banana...it was so good! I'll be talking Annette into a Banana Tobacco when she gets back because it is delicious. Apparently I have acquired a taste for tobacco, and it really is a crave killer!

Congrats on your 10 months, what an accomplishment! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread