Holy crap, iHybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
I thought I would never want another mod again after buying my Empire. I thought the same after my Provari not too long ago. That is, until I saw the iHybrid Hellraiser:shock: :drool:

I've seen an iHybrid in action, and thought it was already exactly what I was looking for.

It's like they read my mind, and designed this thing just for me. But no, not only is it out of stock but the website says they'll never make another. I want to cry.

I now have another reason to stalk the classifieds, and I will break out the crowbar for this one.

I mean, the provari and the AGA T+ are a nice combo, but I seriously don't think I need VV anymore since I seem to have found that perfect spot, and the iHybrid meets all the specs to a "T". I would buy an iHybrid, but I won't be happy until I get my hands on the Hellraiser.

Anyone else run into luck like mine concerning mods? juice is another story, I've had extremely good luck in that department.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I'm curious; what didn't you like about the build quality?

The finish was pretty rough on mine. Every piece was different from every other piece, the machining was inconsistent, and there where markings all over it from the manufacturing, like a really obvious ring around the tank cover that just bugged the hell out of me.

bappo

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2012
Idaho
Just to give a little different opinion than Trick, I have both a Blue Dragon and a Mayan iHybrid. Both show no signs of machining marks, the threads are butter smooth, the air hole, protector cutout and 18350 and 18650 tube graphics all line up. Nice big wick hole, easy to wrap a coil, vapes like a V8.

I'm guessing Trick had an earlier standard iHybrid although I have heard of folks getting mods with some flaws on occasion. I believe Faceless is good on his word on repairs if necessary as well.

I have an opposite complaint. I have a GG Oddyseus that I can't get to stop leaking. All of us have our own experiences.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Just to give a little different opinion than Trick, I have both a Blue Dragon and a Mayan iHybrid. Both show no signs of machining marks, the threads are butter smooth, the air hole, protector cutout and 18350 and 18650 tube graphics all line up. Nice big wick hole, easy to wrap a coil, vapes like a V8.

I'm guessing Trick had an earlier standard iHybrid although I have heard of folks getting mods with some flaws on occasion. I believe Faceless is good on his word on repairs if necessary as well.

I have an opposite complaint. I have a GG Oddyseus that I can't get to stop leaking. All of us have our own experiences.

It was actually one of the newer ones... A Standard from a run or two ago. I haven't been keeping track. :)

Wouldn't surprise me if mine was an anomaly, but what I ended up with just didn't look like a high-end mod at all. I may give one of the LE's another shot in the future if one comes up that strikes me as interesting, but the Standard just didn't float my boat.

And none of my GG stuff leaks. :p

Nickycaps182

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Delaware
I thought I would never want another mod again after buying my Empire. I thought the same after my Provari not too long ago. That is, until I saw the iHybrid Hellraiser:shock: :drool:

I've seen an iHybrid in action, and thought it was already exactly what I was looking for.

It's like they read my mind, and designed this thing just for me. But no, not only is it out of stock but the website says they'll never make another. I want to cry.

I now have another reason to stalk the classifieds, and I will break out the crowbar for this one.

I mean, the provari and the AGA T+ are a nice combo, but I seriously don't think I need VV anymore since I seem to have found that perfect spot, and the iHybrid meets all the specs to a "T". I would buy an iHybrid, but I won't be happy until I get my hands on the Hellraiser.

Anyone else run into luck like mine concerning mods? Juice is another story, I've had extremely good luck in that department.

Get in line!!!lol there are at least 100 people that are thinking the same thing.. The i hybrids look great

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Get in line!!!lol there are at least 100 people that are thinking the same thing.. The i hybrids look great

Nicky he has lots more designs coming out, and the old standard isn't being made anymore, there will be one run of ss standard then they will be Ti, and 22 mm so more like the gus as to thickness, tho next one I am waiting on is the 14500/18490

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I'm pretty sure I've heard that the Hellraiser IHybrid is the most sought after Ihy there is.
They made less of the HR IHys than any other edition and they sell in the classies for more than the others.
Sooo if you must have THAT design be prepared to pay upwards of 300 dollars.

I personally love the sugar skull edition that will be coming out this year. But I'm guessing I wont have the $ for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread