• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Home plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
I'm in Daegu for a bit, living near one of the big "Home Plus" stores.

As I was wandering through the "geek section" (electronics), I was surprised to see a small selection of ecigs.

Just an ego setup (with cartos of some sort, I think) and a couple flavors of Ruyan liquid. But the prices surprised me. Liquid 19000won for 20ml, about half what most vendors in Korea charge. Ego kits for 74000.

Bought some juice, and it was alright. Nothing special, but decent. Probably will get some more.

I'd REALLY recommend it as a place to get an ego kit for a newb, though- lots of places charge twice that.

I don't know if it's just this one home plus, or if others have them.

But it's worth checking it out.

Ande

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Hey- I've been in one country since August! That's pretty good for me. It's just a month, and probably will still be weekending in Seoul. (Have the fam with me, and only a studio in Daegu.)

I've been vaping the juice from homeplus all week, and it's alright, but not inspiring. A good backup if I don't have anything better.

What I'm really hoping, though, is that word will get around. I'm convinced that other vendors in Korea could manage to offer decent prices on juice and gear if there was any reason for them to. Frankly, as long as there's no competition, they won't.

But if a big outfit is offering juice for half what the ecig shops do, maybe they'll have to come down.

There's some sign of this online, as well. HAs anybody here successfully made a purchase from happycig? (ÇØÇǽñ׿¡ ¿À½Å°ÍÀ» ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù.)

Found them by accident, but they have some interesting stuff at decent prices. Haven't actually ordered from them yet, but it looks do-able.

Best,
Ande

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Just to finish off this thread- Home plus used to stock Ecigarettes and liquid, apparently nationwide. (Or that's what I've been told.)

The whole product line has recently been dropped.

I couldn't get a clear answer about why, or who had made this decision; when I inquired in my local home plus (where I have purchased eliquid several times) I was subjected to a lecture, in loud tones, about how unhealthy ecigarettes are (and how dirty the chinese are) from a young man who clearly couldn't find his ... with two hands.

Things are looking sort of dark...

Ande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread