homemade corian drip tip work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikrosoft

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Aldington Kent UK
so i have seen these new drip tips in the usa but no one does them in the uk (yet lol) and my dad makes custom pens as a hobby so he made me a drip tip for my ecig very basic but when i next go over im gonna go mad with the different colours and styles he has this one is made out of corian but other stuff can be used il post some more pics when i make some others

332304n.jpg

sq7c4o.jpg

vhc4si.jpg

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Hello mikrosoft,
Wow home made custom pens. This sounds very nice in itself. And the drip tips should be a great seller for him perhaps. You could probably get what 4 or 5 from the material it would have cost to make a pen.
Tell your Dad good job for me :thumbs:

I`m actually going to be getting my first drip tip soon.

Now I like that tube you have the RCA jack in there. A Blue one very nice and all I have seen was this silver kind. I have a question on that if you don`t mind?
Do you have a switch on it?

Here is mine I posted a while back. It has a LED in the cap with a momentary switch that will more then likely fail due to no mosfet but I don`t think I can jam any thing else in the cap. It will be easy to change the switch out though when it does fail.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/80318-charger-tundra-mod.html

Again nice job on that Drip tip would love to see some of the other colors you and him come out with.

mikrosoft

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Aldington Kent UK
Hello mikrosoft,
Wow home made custom pens. This sounds very nice in itself. And the drip tips should be a great seller for him perhaps. You could probably get what 4 or 5 from the material it would have cost to make a pen.
Tell your Dad good job for me :thumbs:

I`m actually going to be getting my first drip tip soon.

Now I like that tube you have the RCA jack in there. A Blue one very nice and all I have seen was this silver kind. I have a question on that if you don`t mind?
Do you have a switch on it?

Here is mine I posted a while back. It has a LED in the cap with a momentary switch that will more then likely fail due to no mosfet but I don`t think I can jam any thing else in the cap. It will be easy to change the switch out though when it does fail.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/80318-charger-tundra-mod.html

Again nice job on that Drip tip would love to see some of the other colors you and him come out with.

thanks for all the praise :oops: mine has a switch of sorts i used the button from a tact switch just the button mind lol drilled a hole through the side then used a bent bit of metal to connect from the side of the base to the side of the rca connector in front of the button so when you push the button it contacts and earths the atty hopefully last a while longer than a tact switch
sorry about picture quality

2l3x40.jpg

21l3k9g.jpg

voq1x0.jpg

this last pic comes from another member where these chargers first made an appearance he made me one and its still going strong

1z3atkx.jpg

Last edited:

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
My head is spinning with ideas. First, love the Corian idea. You can make drip tips in all kinds of crazy colors/patterns, too cool. What a business.

Then, the custom pen thing. Obviously you have what you need for custom cases for any e cig. Fantastic.

Let your mind go, I think there's a business here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread