Status
Not open for further replies.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
Intro:
So I have this hookah I no longer use since I quit smoking. It's a small $30 one hose hookah that looks really nice. I thought I should make it into an e-hookah. So far so good with the experimentation.

Experimentation:
I've went through 3 designs on trying different things. 1) have the vapor pass through water/no water with the atty at the top. 2) have the atty at the bottom of the hose. 3) have the atty at the top of the hose. The Second choice became the choice to go with as I started to feel the entire device as a giant paperweight if the atty is right at your mouth. Although you do get less vapor and a bit of downtime inhaling the vapor through a long hose.

Problems:
Really only two,
  1. amount of vapor (switch to all VG perhaps?)
  2. activating the firing of the atomizer
So I was thinking of having the same device as what is in those automatic batteries and putting that at the stem of the hose. What is this device and could I obtain one to use in a mod? It would be nice to not have to press any button at all.

Solutions? :confused:

Oh I will post pictures once I polish off my battery housing and finish the switch ;)

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
I thought about putting the carto/atty/tank at the hose but I guess there are certain factors about a hookah I want to keep. Although I am no longer using water I still think vapor should come from the base. Weither that be the base of the hose or inside the bulb. Otherwise its basically a large battery with a 'gooseneck' to my atty and would vape like every other handheld PV. Another issue is the stem now has no use other than aesthetic. I guess I'm a product of function but I really feel it needs some use.

I discovered that you cant put an atty upside down or suck threw the connector end. Gravity works against me in all isntances of cartos, attys and tanks. I was thinking that perhaps if I were to get the device inside of the Wizard-Stick inside the bulb I might get a thicker density fog. Or rigging multiple dual-cartos together in parallel. Power is not an issue and I MIGHT make the entire unit USB powered (Wall USB plug fore safety). In this case I could wire two LR attys in series and have the power drop from 5v to 2.5v each atty.

Song

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Montreal Canada
www.vaporus.com
Not 100% sure on this one but aren't those artificial smoke/fog machines actually just giant ecigs. So attach a couple hose to it, put a automatic pressure switch inside those hose, fill the smoke machine with e-juice and then vape away??? u might want to try that with 0-6mg e juice thou because those machine make a massive amount of smoke.

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
Not 100% sure on this one but aren't those artificial smoke/fog machines actually just giant ecigs. So attach a couple hose to it, put a automatic pressure switch inside those hose, fill the smoke machine with e-juice and then vape away??? u might want to try that with 0-6mg e juice thou because those machine make a massive amount of smoke.

You wouldn't even need the hose, just close the door to the room you were in :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread