Honda Pacific Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
So I started looking around for my first motorcycle. I was not looking for a crotch rocket or a Harley. I was browsing some BMW's and came across the Honda Pacific Coast or PC800. After some research, this is the bike for me. I love the fact that it is like a 2 wheel car and I love unique different stuff (im a vaper, cmon). I'll be using this for daily driving and casual road trips around PA and the east coast. The one I found is a 1990 with 22k on it. I've yet to read a bad review. I'm going up today to make an offer on it. Anyone else got one of these or know anyone with one? Here's a pic in case you've never seen one.
PC800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
That seat looks comfy, what kind of gas mileage does it get?
So I started looking around for my first motorcycle. I was not looking for a crotch rocket or a Harley. I was browsing some BMW's and came across the Honda Pacific Coast or PC800. After some research, this is the bike for me. I love the fact that it is like a 2 wheel car and I love unique different stuff (im a vaper, cmon). I'll be using this for daily driving and casual road trips around PA and the east coast. The one I found is a 1990 with 22k on it. I've yet to read a bad review. I'm going up today to make an offer on it. Anyone else got one of these or know anyone with one? Here's a pic in case you've never seen one. The one im getting looks just like the one in this pic.
DSCN4829001001.JPG

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
That seat looks comfy, what kind of gas mileage does it get?

It gets around 50mpg. The first nice day (60+ degrees) we've had up here since way back when so it was a nice trip back. I made the mistake of showing my girlfriend that picture with that crazy looking comfy seat. Now she wants it. He's my new toy

PC800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread