Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I have bought a lot of juices from madvapes. While some are ok, many of them I don't care for as long term all day vapes. Honeydew, however, is amazing! It tastes like fresh juicy honeydew. It is sweet, but not overly sweet - no sweeter than a ripe honeydew melon. It tastes clean and refreshing. I love this juice! In fact, I am going to have to order more.

The last time I ordered it, I ordered a 30 ml bottle of honeydew and a 10 ml bottle of a coffee flavor and I got the reverse. I am unfortunately not crazy about the coffee (I don't actually remember off the top of my head which one it is), but I am letting the coffee steep for a while...maybe it will get better. The other solution might be to doctor it up with some creamy sweetness. But either way, I need more honeydew!

Last edited:

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
You should definitely try it. I think it is incredibly yummy. And the price is great for trying new flavors. I am much more hesitant to try a new flavor if I..
1) have to buy 30ml of it
2)have to pay a ton for a sample size (I was checking somewhere out the other day and they wanted 6.50 for a sample - Not sure how many mls, but that really didn't matter to me since I only wanted 3-6mls...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread