Hooligans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Can we order eliquid with nic in it from u cuz my vanilla is boring as heck :( I use 12mg. Btw ive heard nothing but good things about you guys :D

If you have an account you should be able to log in and see juice with nic. If you do not have an account, create one, and you will be able to see nic when they give you access. (Usually within a couple of days after you create an account or you have to contact support)

You can't go wrong with hooligan vapes juices. Worth their weight in gold. :D

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Tropical paradise is a citrus vape even though the description doesn't really tell you that. The vapour smells like guava. I find it harsh on my throat like most citrus.
Never tried the choconana as I do not really like chocolate vapes. Could be wonderful. Could taste like waxy chalky chocolate and yummy banana :p

X.250.MRS.B.X

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
You mean I can quit logging in and trying to add everything to my cart multiple times a day?
New flavours! I may want to try them, What are they? When? let us know asap! :p The excitement!

I concur! I wanna know what these flavors are!! I'm officially addicted to juice haha

sent by my samsung galaxy by rainbow unicorns and fluffy bunnies

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
You mean I can quit logging in and trying to add everything to my cart multiple times a day?
New flavours! I may want to try them, What are they? When? let us know asap! :p The excitement!

Just a guess, but the only two flavours listed on Hooligan's web site that canvape doesn't carry is Mounds and Serenity. They're both new additions.

X.250.MRS.B.X

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
Just got my juices today. Tropical paradise is quite citrus-y but its quite good. The one I am loving is choconana. On the inhale u get chocolate on the exhale u get nana. It's not quite real tasting nana but im hoping after it steeps it'll be even better. Totally happy thanks guys!!

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Just a guess, but the only two flavours listed on Hooligan's web site that canvape doesn't carry is Mounds and Serenity. They're both new additions.

I have been hanging out on Quest vaping and learned there are definitely 3 new flavours coming from the hooligans and not the ones they currently have on their site. :D :D

X.250.MRS.B.X

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
I'm trying to figure out how it is that I have never ordered Hooligans Choconana. I know that I love that flavour combination. I ordered just yesterday and it didn't even cross my mind.

I'm gonna let it steep a bit cuz I'm finding it a bit fake banana - ey lately :( gonna give it a week or two and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread