Horizon Falcon worth it? SMOK Prince Vs Crown III Vs Valyrian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan46n2

Mar 10, 2018
I've been on a quest to find the best tank for flavor. I started with a Revvo then upgraded to a SMOK TFV12 Prince. The Revvo is IMO the last in the flavor department. I just got in a Valyrian and a Crown III. The Crown III and Valyrian have a lot of reviews about how great the flavor is. The flavor is good, not saying it isn't but its really not much different than the Prince. All three are pretty close. There are some differences but if I was blindfolded I don't think I could tell the difference by flavor alone. I've tried different e liquids, varied settings on watts, etc.. Once each tank hits the sweet spot, they are all very good.

So after seeing reviews about the Horizon Falcon and how it had flavor equal to an RDA and being the best tank for flavor at the moment I'm considering buying one. Just don't want to be disappointed again and have something that is very close to what I already have. Then I just saw a review about the Avenger, supposedly better than the Fireluke which is supposed to be awesome. At some point these reviews become kind of meaningless with each review saying the tank of the week is the best thing out.

So, the Falcon, do you guys think it's worth getting?

Reactions: stols001

dan46n2

Mar 10, 2018
Ok, I had to try it out so I ended up ordering the Falcon. Got it in today and I'm very happy with it. Like most of the reviews say there is basically no break in period with the preinstalled coil, its the mesh coil with wood and cotton. Taste is great, probably better than the 3 mentioned above. If the ones above are an A for taste this is an A+. Also has some nice vapor production. If I had to have one tank from all the above I'd take the Falcon. Only problem was a few leaks that seem to have fixed themselves.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread