Horrible experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREW1234

Aug 19, 2020
I ordered few weeks ago and had a horrible experience. I ordered total of 5 juices and have received something totally different. Some random two coils and three juices that I have not ordered. Vaping.com is talking time to sort this out and I have ran out of my juices. This was a horrible experience and very disappointing as this was my first order from their store. My order number was V100376180 and recieved something totally different from the shipment. There are pictures of products I have ordered and what I actually got.

Attachments

• InkedKakaoTalk_20200817_175622430_LI.jpg
    InkedKakaoTalk_20200817_175622430_LI.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 20
  • InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Izan

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I ordered few weeks ago and had a horrible experience. I ordered total of 5 juices and have received something totally different. Some random two coils and three juices that I have not ordered. Vaping.com is talking time to sort this out and I have ran out of my juices. This was a horrible experience and very disappointing as this was my first order from their store. My order number was V100376180 and recieved something totally different from the shipment. There are pictures of products I have ordered and what I actually got.
    Hi Drew, I'm very sorry to hear about that, how would you like me to fix this for you? Would you like a refund, or the products you originally ordered, and please don't worry about returning them.

DREW1234

Aug 19, 2020
    Hi Drew, I'm very sorry to hear about that, how would you like me to fix this for you? Would you like a refund, or the products you originally ordered, and please don't worry about returning them.

Thank you for your reply and I appreciate your assistance. I would like to have my original order sent. Thank you.

Reactions: dwcraig1

DREW1234

Aug 19, 2020

I received an email from vaping.com and was notified that the product I ordered is not in stock and that I will be refunded. I appreciate the help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread