The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Horrible experience

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by DREW1234, Aug 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DREW1234

DREW1234 Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    I ordered few weeks ago and had a horrible experience. I ordered total of 5 juices and have received something totally different. Some random two coils and three juices that I have not ordered. Vaping.com is talking time to sort this out and I have ran out of my juices. This was a horrible experience and very disappointing as this was my first order from their store. My order number was V100376180 and recieved something totally different from the shipment. There are pictures of products I have ordered and what I actually got.

Attached Files:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. DREW1234

DREW1234 Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    I cannot go out side since I am in a situation where I cannot risk of being exposed to COVID19. SO I am not sure if I can even return it. Not sure what vaping.com is going to do about this.

3. DREW1234

DREW1234 Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    their customer service number is (855) 729-3840 and it is some joke. They take you to some auto insurance company and it is all about advertisements from another company.

4. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi Drew, I'm very sorry to hear about that, how would you like me to fix this for you? Would you like a refund, or the products you originally ordered, and please don't worry about returning them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. DREW1234

DREW1234 Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Thank you for your reply and I appreciate your assistance. I would like to have my original order sent. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DREW1234

DREW1234 Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    I received an email from vaping.com and was notified that the product I ordered is not in stock and that I will be refunded. I appreciate the help.

7. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Once again, very sorry about that, thanks for letting me know.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.