Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I left a bag in my car that I contains e-liquid at a bus station. I will be back at 6ish but I need to know if it will ruin the juice, make the smell really strong, or anything else that will happen. its under the glove box. It's going to be a cloudy day in the 70s in Colorado so with no humidity.

Hi Wolf123. Welcome to the ECF.

I'm not sure I would say leaving e-Liquid your car on a 70 Degree day is going to Ruin It? But the Taste of it might Change Slightly.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think you'll have a problem either. Could you report back? I once left some vapes in the trunk of my car in AZ for like 6 hours, and it killed all my coils and wicks, the juice literally cooked, but I don't think you'll run into the same problems at 70 degrees as one would at 120. LOL I was just happy none of my batteries exploded, etc.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
At the jail that half day I put my vapes in the trunk I was too afraid to bring them inside, and it was like 106 that day, I felt super glad the batteries didn't blow up. The trunk is marginally safer than the glovebox because at least there aren't windows to like heat things up to LAVA proportions.

I did not have to deal with any exploding batteries, though, and I wouldn't have done it again. I did COOK each and every wick in my vapes, and coil and whatever, and the eliquid in them was like, a dark, coffee tarry color.

I knew better too, I was just sort of incoherent about it. Also, I was like, "these little lockers stuff and if someone stole my vapes I would have been angrier than if they blew up and/or I had to get a new car.

Strange logic I know, but it was a bad idea and fortunately I won't ever have to do that again and I wish I'd just left them at home, etc.

Anna

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread