Hot Sale: IVG Crystal Bar Disposable Vape Kit £3.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapesourcingUK_Steven

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2020
vapesourcing.uk
Today, I would like to introduce a disposable vape that has just been released. It has various flavors and beautiful shapes. No one can resist its temptation. Next, let me take a look at this unique and novel product, and I will not let you down.
IVG_Crystal_Bar_Disposable.jpg

IVG Crystal Bar Disposable Vape Kit has a crystal clear case, and the flat mouthpiece is also clear. The fuselage is slender and lightweight, and the main part of the vape is wrapped under a transparent shell. The whole looks like a colored pen. There are 12 flavors to choose from, and each flavor corresponds to a fuselage color.

The device uses a 550mAh built-in battery, each flavor can be pumped 600 times, no matter the amount of power, you can enjoy a pure taste experience from beginning to end. By the way, let me introduce to you some of the more popular flavors.

Strawberry Guava is a fruity blend of strawberry and guava that brings together the seasonal flavors of fresh tropical strawberries and ripe guava in a fruity flavor.

Blue Razz Lemonade is based on rich lemonade, blending sweet blueberries and slightly sour raspberries.

Frozen Berries is a combination of ripe juicy mixed berries with a cool mint flavor to satisfy your taste buds with a cool and delicious fruity aroma.

If you have a vape kit that needs to be filled with e-liquid at home, then dinner lady mango ice e liquid is a very worthwhile flavor to buy, you can feel the fruit flavor from mango and the cool and refreshing flavor of ice cubes, satisfying your taste buds.

Vape online uk is doing an event, many products are heavily discounted, come and get the discount code to buy it.

These also deserve attention:
smok rpm 5 6.5ml tank
top vandy vape pulse aio.5 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread