Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Buf695W.jpg
Seeing as how you have them both, care to give us a little compare & contrast? Would imagine the VT200 is your favorite!

jentz

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Reno
By all means, it's not the same as a loose battery (or a box of loose batteries) Itsould be able to be shipped where shipping batteries in the device is allowed. Just my opinion though.
All I can think of is its got to do with $$$$ they want quantity orders and then they will gladly- If a guy was smart and had the resources he would order bulk replacements and list here! Any takers?

ultimdan

Jun 14, 2015
I think you hit the nail squarely on its head.

That, your graph, is what I see, a slow/controlled rise; then, a steady variance at and near TL.

With the 510 improperly set (in/out) I get either a too quick rise, or, no rise at all. Reset the 510 (all attys I own) and watch the effect. You will be VERY surprised. This is what I most love about eScribe.

Second most would be measurement of the individual cells. My Hotcig 200 will likely be returned for Low Cells. Hard for Shenzen to deny or refute the data.

Are you talking about the adjustment of the 510? I get the same kind of problem with my Smok TCT, but it doesn't have an adjustable 510. I'm really at a lost, my Evic VT does a better job! :(

Maybe I'll need to fiddle a little more with settings and maybe upload another ni200 csv curve instead of using the provided one.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Seeing as how you have them both, care to give us a little compare & contrast? Would imagine the VT200 is your favorite!

It's hard to compare them, because they both work the same. Although HCigar is better ergonomically and esthetically, HotCig has one big advantage: I can snap-off the battery and charge it in 30 minutes outside of the mod, instead of waiting for USB charger 1A - 3 hours or 0.5A - 6 hours.

Reactions: dwcraig1

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I've decided to wait on another dna200 mod. I may well get this one just next revision when they adjust the packaging etc. I'm flush with mods right now so I'm not overly concerned with having a dna200 mod though I do genuinely like the chipset.

I may go back to this in a week. Who knows. Especially if spares become available. For now I don't nee the hassle of having to potentially return something to a mainland China company. Most are known for their difficulty to deal with. Even fast tech has given me a ton of crap returning $60 worth of gear they had labeled completely wrong. I've never used gear best but they don't have a great reputation. This doesn't seem like the mod to test their return policy on. Though their customer service was probably a bit better than fast tech dealing with the cancellation

Thanks to everyone who has ordered for being so helpful and continuing to update. Very very helpful.

I'm not sure I believe every line cell ever is made in the same place if that was the idea of the former posting. I can see made in a few places. But not one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Landman

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
A pound of 28 gauge 316L for $19 shipped on eBay. 2500 ft. Mine got shipped a while back. I'll let you guys know how it is.

Alternately I could start chopping some off and you guys can send me self addressed envelopes with 2-3 stamps on them. I can then send it out. I wonder how much I could shove in an envelope with three stamps.

I prefer 28 gauge wire for my applications but I think these guys have various gauges. It's the next size up from 150 feet. Lol

As mentioned I figured my gf could use it for craft or I could hang pictures or whatever...but with this level I may just give it to a local shop if I don't like it. Or something. It's a ridiculous amount.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321783460620&globalID=EBAY-US

a8faa0729d46eed358db6164138658e3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jmarkus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread