• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

houston get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennee26

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
I'm closer to the woodlands. On the northwest side of Houston. I don't mind driving a bit though. I just don't want to go downtown cause I get lost down there. :rolleyes:

Idea: Maybe we can try a new location each time. That way everyone that wants to attend is driving equally, or the ones that can't drive the longer distance still have chances to go. For Example: You got some people closer to pearland and some closer to the woodlands. If the people closer to pearland can't make it to the woodlands and vice versa, they still have a chance to go to the meetings. Just an idea.

Last edited:

firdaddy

Apr 16, 2009
Dickinson TX
i will do some calling monday to see if i can find a place that is ok with PV if anyone know one in houston area let me know
i know one in kemah, if you know where that is, its south of Houston off 146.. i know its a drive for most of ya'll but i deliver beer to the manager, and he's cool with it.. so if ya'll are interested i'll talk to the manager ;)

any news? :confused:

Sorry guys!

I would love to get together for a Houston get together.... just after the 15th. I went out of town to visit some family in Colorado. But yeah, apparently anywhere but downtown seems to be the word of the day.

I am up in Conroe but I think I can manage to go down south... just not downtown LOL.

Chloe

brialeeanna20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2009
texas, USA
ok a few updates i have i have 2 places i have found
1. an out side deck of a mexian food place with beer and winecoolers only but has a live band
2. the bar area if a mexican food place no band ut A.C. and mix drinks?

i need input!!!!

Also have i supplier that will be donating all the juice to try that night LOTS of diffrent flavors!!!
and someone suppling diffrent types of e-cigs to try!!

Please PM me if you think you will be able to make it on JULY 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread