The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How about a larger extended cap... !?

Discussion in 'ProVape' started by revolver, Dec 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. revolver

revolver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Wouldn't it be great if Provape offered an extended cap with which you could turn a Mini Provari into a 18,650 one...? Most of my friends have both a mini and a regular, and I do own both myself... I also know many of you do too, so... This makes full sense... Even though it may seem a person who regularly goes for a 18350 is not likely to go the 18650 way, or vice versa, then again, most of us, or at least many, seem to enjoy the three size options, so why not simplify...? This sounds practical to me, and I think it would be a total winner... And, at the same time I don't see any reason why this couldn't happen... It could be easily made, right? I know Kir Fanis offers an extensive tube or similar, but only for the silver, and it's not the same... So, what do you guys think? ;)

2. revolver

revolver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Furthermore, I've always wondered why they haven't yet come up with this option @ Provape... !? It seems like a natural next step to me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.