How about putting a maximum limit on certain items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
A lot of vendors I deal with have certain items locked in the amount you can buy, maybe 3 or 4
This way big vendors or co-ops don't just clear out all the stock in one click, leaving the normal everyday vaper waiting for weeks and weeks for things to come back in stock.

Example would be these 3 things:
5pc Dual coil heads for Innokin iClear 30 Clearomizer Tank [C-C5 iClear 30 Coil] - $9.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
Innokin iClear 30 Dual Coil Clearomizer Tank with replaceable coil [C-C5 iClear 30 Clearomizer] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
and the ProTank, sold out of 300 in less than 5 minutes
Kanger Protank BCC (Bottom Coil Changeable) Glass Clearomizer [H-A9 KR Protank] - $17.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Anyway, just a thought.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
The other things vendors I use is that they often have a "Pre-Order' thing, this way again, us as normal vaper can click and pre-order things which are waiting to come in stock, so when they do come in stock we can actually buy them, or at least get the first refusal on things.
I would even be happy to re-pay for such things as well.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea for HC and that HC should have a meeting about this asap then please feel free to post your thoughts....

raulverma

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
India
www.rahulverma.net
A lot of vendors I deal with have certain items locked in the amount you can buy, maybe 3 or 4
This way big vendors or co-ops don't just clear out all the stock in one click, leaving the normal everyday vaper waiting for weeks and weeks for things to come back in stock.

Example would be these 3 things:
5pc Dual coil heads for Innokin iClear 30 Clearomizer Tank [C-C5 iClear 30 Coil] - $9.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
Innokin iClear 30 Dual Coil Clearomizer Tank with replaceable coil [C-C5 iClear 30 Clearomizer] - $11.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
and the ProTank, sold out of 300 in less than 5 minutes
Kanger Protank BCC (Bottom Coil Changeable) Glass Clearomizer [H-A9 KR Protank] - $17.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Anyway, just a thought.

For a general/normal vapor, your ideas will definitely look good. However, for a whole seller, it's just bad business advice. I doubt they will agree to this. :)

FloridaNoob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Holiday, Florida
HealthCabin is not a retail supplier, but wholesale. Thus retail companies will seek to get large orders thru them. So what you are asking is not gonna ever fly. That being said, HC has been having a terrible supply issue as of late. I know they moved locations but they should have thought to be sure to oder in mass quantities what they need. Demand is very high as of late.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
We are very sorry for the stock problem.

We have increased the stock of some products greatly such as Joyetech eGo C upgrade 1000mh passthrough, EVOD clearomizsers and batteries.

But some of such hot products sell too fast to keep up with, like Vision ego clearomizers v3. They were often sold out overnight as soon as we get them. :(

Worsely, manufacturer can not send us our orders timely, which worsen the stock problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread