How can i make my own e-juice? - Im a newbie. Please help? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tevin

Apr 4, 2013
United States
I just got my ego today but i found out that the e-juice that i bought for it got canceled. so instead of waiting for a new e-juice. I was wondering how i would make my own. from looking at DIY's i kinda get the gist but i would like some help.

P.S.- I dont want any nicotine in it. I just want it just for flavor.

So what i am going to buy is:
vegetable glycerin(fda)
Flavored liquid(what stores sells these liquids besides online?)
and what else do i have to buy?

Thank you for the help :)

Julopy

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
Austin, TX
if you skip the nicotine is way easier, you just need flavor concentrate and some food grade usp PG or VG base.
i mix my own liquid and use up to 20% of flavoring, depends on taste.
I use usvaporshop.com, they have great prices on DIY stuff and usually takes 2-3 days to arrive from ny to texas. that's fast in my book.

link for flavors > Flavor Concentrates
link for e-liquid bases > DIY Supplies

just note that VG is thicker honey like, PG is thinner like water.
vg= more vapor, less throat hit
pg= less vapor, more throat hit
i find a mix of 50/50 is the best consistency for me.

good day :)

Last edited:

bazmonkey

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Oakland, CA
Strictly speaking, glycerin and flavor is all you need. Mix and vape.

Realistically speaking, head over to the DIY section and read up. It's not the kind of thing you want to do if you don't understand what you're doing completely. It's a liquid you're going to vaporize and put into your lungs so it's something you want to get right.

I have no idea where one would buy flavors outside of the internet. They're concentrated food flavorings that are usually purchased in bulk. It would be hard to find a physical store that deals in that stuff who is willing to sell you an itty bitty bottle of it.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Best of luck. I recommend watching Youtube videos on making DIY. I watched alot at first. Also if you are on Facebook, check out the Facebook page "DIY recipes". Great group to answer your questions and alot of recipes also. A couple places to get extracts online that sell different brands in one spot to try out is myfreedomsmokes.com and highdesertvapes.com. There's also onestopdiyshop.com. I know some buy stuff in stores but I'm too nervous to buy something that might not be healthy to Vape and not sure what to get except online.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
if you skip the nicotine is way easier, you just need flavor concentrate and some food grade usp PG or VG base.

PG and VG must say 'USP' grade on the container. 'Food grade', 'Kosher', 'organic' or anything else by itself is not enough. Check out the DIY forum for a lot of really great information and more pointers on health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread