How did everyone's weekend go? Nothing but greatness in reoville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3lov3r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Seattle, Wa
congrats on your future engagement..

hmm, boba's bounty once was my fav juice, did he give away the secret ingredient to that stuff? I may know what it is.
I'm expecting Grand #2 any day now.

enjoy
Thanks bro!

I wish haha
But he made me a special batch :)
Letting it steep now.

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
Congratulations!

I got snusmail. Does that count? Tried a couple of portions before, but I think that was veterans' snus, near enough killed me.

But I'm one of those blessed few for whom normal eliquid doesn't seem to quite cut it, so I bought some Wholecig WTA, which is great (expensive, but you don't need to use much of it), and figured I'd throw some snus into the mix as well.

It's really good stuff, actually. Recommend anyone who hasn't tried it, and is still finding 'the itch' causes them to smoke now and again, should give it a go. Careful though, even the normal strength can floor you if you aren't expecting it. I'd strongly suggest taking it out after five minutes for your first go. Wait ten minutes, put it back in for another five. Keep going like that till you're sure what you're dealing with...

I get the impression most of the people who end up in Reoville are committed vapers, and said goodbye to the smokes a while ago, so this suggestion probably moot. Oh well, well done you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread