The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do I change my mood?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by Anise, Mar 9, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I just noticed it last night but I can't figure out how to change my mood. I usually come to ECF on my phone. Is that why I can't change it? This will drive me crazy if I can't figure it out. Help!

2. Anise

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I figured out how to change my mood but I'm still not real sure of its purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Just a way to show off how you're feeling.... :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  4. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    I find that going out for a brisk walk helps change my mood. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anise

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Bite me lol! I set myself up for that. :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Frankenvaper ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm gonna make you feel better, by saying I had to look this up too ;)

This thread came up in my search on the topic. And for other supporting members who want to know, you just click on your mood icon to change it.

However, I did discover an issue when using the ECF skin/theme Aluminium. If your mood is set to the default NoMood, this doesn't display in this skin. As soon as I changed to the ECF skin, it showed, and I could click and change it.

Once back in the Aluminium skin, I could change it whenever I felt the urge :D

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I have found changing my mood can occur very quickly by selecting whom I put on ignore, and how quickly. Yes, I am so sorry to those of you who already figured that out and are not, thus, going to be the beneficiary of my wisdom. Although I guess you don't need it.

As far as that thing below my name, well, it seems to work rather universally and it doesn't bounce or do annoying stuff (I THINK?) I can't really tell.

Your mood bouncing or flapping its mouth is not the SOLE criterion I use for the ignore button in fact it is used SPARINGLY but like, it can be the final flip of the coin. Etc.

Anna

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.