How do I insert a banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockabsorber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Montreal
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if someone can tell me how I can add that cool banner (that states how much I've saved and not smoked) to the bottom of my posts? I found the website where you create it, but I don't see where in my profile page I'm supposed to insert the URL code. I'm sure it's easier than I think. Thanks.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if someone can tell me how I can add that cool banner (that states how much I've saved and not smoked) to the bottom of my posts? I found the website where you create it, but I don't see where in my profile page I'm supposed to insert the URL code. I'm sure it's easier than I think. Thanks.
After you get so many, (I think 15), posts, you are allowed to have one. You can get one from ECF or click on another member's to get the link. (Click on mine, I think it'll take you there) Good luck.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Ah-ha! I thought that it might be something like that. Thanks for the quick reply dlsw! I'm loving this site so far, so it shouldn't be long before I hit my 15 posts. Thanks again.
It won't take long at all! If you look at the threads for new members, there is one called "How many posts"... and it'll tell you there. You need 5 to become a full member and a few more to get other priviledges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread