How do I sell if not through Paypal??? Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
I was wondering why I hardly see vendors taking PayPal. I thought there was one in the vendors section though. Maybe they use a personal PayPal account for payments to their business?

Paypal USA will not accept transactions for e-cigarette related sales.

PayPal DOES take payment for companies who's primary business is registered from a different country.

PayPal will not allow transactions from personal accounts to personal accounts of they know the product, or the seller does business in e-cigs.

I KNOW these things as FACT. it is not a guess.

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
Paypal USA will not accept transactions for e-cigarette related sales.

PayPal DOES take payment for companies who's primary business is registered from a different country.

PayPal will not allow transactions from personal accounts to personal accounts of they know the product, or the seller does business in e-cigs.

I KNOW these things as FACT. it is not a guess.

That answers why I get an international charge on my debit card when I do business with TW, who is in Florida, I use my debit instead of Pay Pal, so now I guess I best pay from Pay Pal. Is this right???? to save the international charges. Hope I am understanding what is happening.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
That answers why I get an international charge on my debit card when I do business with TW, who is in Florida, I use my debit instead of Pay Pal, so now I guess I best pay from Pay Pal. Is this right???? to save the international charges. Hope I am understanding what is happening.

A US PayPal account will NOT let you pay directly to them, you will have to use your credit card on Totally Wicked's paypal account, and be charged the fee. It is the same, even if you walk in to pick up your stuff. (I went through this the other day, and CALLED PayPal which is why I know the deal.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
You will need to get yourself a Merchant account and Gateway and a Website.

Alertpay will close you down. Paypal will shut down your account and seize the funds in it if you try and go that route. Don't risk it. They will catch you..

The only way you can do it and do it right is to get a Merchant account.

Ask some of the ecig vendors how they like the ones they use first..
Some have contracts and some do not. Be careful when deciding..
There are things like chargebacks and other things to consider..

It isnt all profits.. Lol

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
if your selling a mod on the classifieds and i have paypal what would i put down what i am selling so i dont get in trouble with paypal? i am thinking about selling a mod. Thanks
Cos

Use your imagination......

electronics
battery holder
thing-a-ma-bob
etc etc

-Greg

trs-80

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Pensacola FL (Beulah)
any venders care to give me some places they use to process payments? looking for one but so many out there have hidden fees and such I would rather get some info from some people that are actually using them. THANKS!

I don't think we are supposed to say who we have . I think roly wants the merchant providers to post in first person . A PM to a supplier may be permissible :

Board Rules

1. Members or suppliers can post here.

2. The board is for services that assist the running of an ecigarette-related business in some way.

-->3. Only the person offering the service may post. No 3rd-party offers.<--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread