How does one go about thinning out their collection of mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
O.K. I do not see this as a problem. You quit smoking....big pat on the back for you..(as well as most of us here) now you enjoy your new hobby. You say your family is not suffering nor are you going in debt.

I will gladly trade you places..MAN if I could afford it..I would have the same collection, although I would probably opt. to collect more Dale Earnhardt memorabilia.

SERIOUSLY, you have done a great thing in quitting smoking and must work hard for your money....Do..what makes YOU happy.

Slurp812

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Northwest Ohio
...the obvious solution is send them to me...also, when you order new ones, just have it shipped directly to me...sooner or latter, you WILL get tired of spending money on some guy you don't even know...see how simply that works...plus, it will make both of us VERY HAPPY..............
madjack:2cool:

LOL, you beat me to it!

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Well im fairly new to vaping and the forum, been lurking here though since May when i quit smoking cigs 2 packs a day for close to 40 years.
But to you i would say go for it buy what you feel you can afford and enjoy life for its short in my humble opinion.
I only have 1 and its just a tank ego and been enjoying it since i started but want something newer as i see all the different ones out there.
Megalodon and the Provari have caught my interest and since im retired maybe i get 1 of those at the end of the month.
I enjoyed your thread by the way.

gazob

Jul 28, 2011
Melbourne Australia
tl:dr havent read the intervening posts but its not difficult, put everything in a drawer, anything that doesnt come out in a month gets sold, unless its the backup for something that did come out and didnt break. If you still have too many mods, stick them back in the drawer, try again.

Stop buying, unless what you are buying replaces something you already use, or backs up something you use alot, dont buy it.

My 2c anyways, I have exactly 2 mods, they are basically both the same, one backs up the other.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
I think you should keep living every vapers dream here and try everything new that catches your interest.After all life is short and if this adds happiness to your life there's no reason to bring it to an end.One day you might just stumble across that one mod that's everything you have ever wanted and be done collecting.Until then "full steam ahead" girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread