How does the Bloog E-Cigarette Automatic Kr808 Battery work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajesticMerglerMan

Aug 25, 2015
Hi Guys, Im new here.
I just wanted to ask a question about how the automatic batteries on the Bloog E-cigs work. Like I get that it activates something inside the e-cig which vaporizes the e-liquid, but no one ever goes into depth about exactly how this is completely draw activated and requires no use of a button to heat up the liquid.
Does anyone here know, or have a link to a website that talks about how these batteries are built to allow this to occur?
Thanks!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

Automatic batteries contain a pressure-sensitive switch activated by inhalation. The Three Main Types of Ecig

They are "1st generation" (circa 2006) e-cigs and are generally not recommended. Small battery that constantly needs to be recharged, cartridges that don't allow you refill, expensive in the long run.

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Last edited:
Reactions: Baditude

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I remember reading about all these early tech e-cigs and how they worked.

To be honest, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it... this hardware should have passed into history by now and Bloog know only too well what they sell is legacy products for maximum profit aimed at the newbie.

I'm putting this out there in the hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread