How does TW do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puter

Jun 25, 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
I would create a topic but I don't have enough permissions yet, so I will just reply to everyone else's posts.
My son and I have had nothing but poor service from Totally Wicked with everything we have ever ordered. I usually order from another supplier, but he as out of stock on atomizers. 3 out of the 4 were bad. It took 4 weeks for my son to get his back, and he rush delivered them there. I didn't bother sending mine back. I have a disease that prevents me from getting around well, so I just figured it not to be worth it.
I ordered the tornato and bad battery, again, i didn't bother. During that time my son got 2 more atomizers that blew up in his face, he said it scared the life out of him, and so he again sent them back, and again it took weeks. During that time I had gotten 2 atomixers gain, this time I called the company and expressed my anger. They told me they normally do not send the new product out before receiving the old, but they would do it in my case due to all I had said I was through, and they said they would send me a paid envelope to send the atomizers back..... well, that was four weeks ago. I am never dealing with totally wicked again.

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
I would create a topic but I don't have enough permissions yet, so I will just reply to everyone else's posts.
My son and I have had nothing but poor service from Totally Wicked with everything we have ever ordered. I usually order from another supplier, but he as out of stock on atomizers. 3 out of the 4 were bad. It took 4 weeks for my son to get his back, and he rush delivered them there. I didn't bother sending mine back. I have a disease that prevents me from getting around well, so I just figured it not to be worth it.
I ordered the tornato and bad battery, again, i didn't bother. During that time my son got 2 more atomizers that blew up in his face, he said it scared the life out of him, and so he again sent them back, and again it took weeks. During that time I had gotten 2 atomixers gain, this time I called the company and expressed my anger. They told me they normally do not send the new product out before receiving the old, but they would do it in my case due to all I had said I was through, and they said they would send me a paid envelope to send the atomizers back..... well, that was four weeks ago. I am never dealing with totally wicked again.

Wow...thanks for taking a dump all over my post :mad:

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Wow...thanks for taking a dump all over my post :mad:

Hope this makes you feel better...

I had the same experience in February. Ordered on a Thursday and had
the stuff in-hand on Saturday. First two orders back in June 2009 took
4 days. The only order that took a while was all my fault: ordering from
the UK site because they were running a sale.

I cannot relate to these people that have never-ending bad luck with TW.
Must be a karma thing.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Thats a new one 8-o I have never heard of atties blowing up in peoples faces. You sure it wasn't the batteries or device blowing up?

+1

I have never heard of an atty blowing up in someones face. Really that can't happen in my eyes. Cause the wire inside would just melt away. There is nothing in there that could blow up.

RoKeM

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Dallas, TX.
I’m a huge fan of TW! Everything I order from them comes with lighting fast shipping and I have only had one issue with a bad atty. I sent it in with a letter explaining the problem (Just didn’t work) and less then a week later I had a replacement in my mailbox. I’m not demeaning the others who have bad experiences, just making sure the good stuff is here too!

blwright

Feb 27, 2010
Atlanta, GA
First I would like to say that I have read numerous posts where customers were dissatisfied with customer service,shipping, quality or some other issue. I placed my first order with TW on Friday March 26th. I ordered the Tornado Kit. I received my order today Monday the 29th ! The product was nicely packaged just as the website implies and the quality of all the items were perfect ! I could not be more pleased with the entire experience with TW. I can say now that I am a fan of TW. If in the future on a purchase, if my order takes a few days extra, or one of the items is not as it should be, I have confidence that the folks at TW will stand behind their products.

To do along with this thread, I will list my personal experience with TW.

I ordered the Tornado kit, along with a few bottles of juice, on March 29th at 1:00am. It was shipped sometime in the afternoon. I only live about 3 hours from their offices (treasure coast, florida is where I am) so I should get it by Wednesday.

I also e-mailed their reps a few times, and got a response in minutes (during the daytime hours). Top notch, up there in ranking with Cignot's site)

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
First I would like to say that I have read numerous posts where customers were dissatisfied with customer service,shipping, quality or some other issue. I placed my first order with TW on Friday March 26th. I ordered the Tornado Kit. I received my order today Monday the 29th ! The product was nicely packaged just as the website implies and the quality of all the items were perfect ! I could not be more pleased with the entire experience with TW. I can say now that I am a fan of TW. If in the future on a purchase, if my order takes a few days extra, or one of the items is not as it should be, I have confidence that the folks at TW will stand behind their products.

Exact same story....I ordered a Tornado kit and extra battery late Friday afternoon. I came home today, Monday, and found it in my box. Vaping on it now. Two thumbs up for TW!

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
I really think there are two sides. I have had good service from TW but some folks have not. There has been much controversy about this subject, perhaps "fan boys" vs some "other" experiences. Both are valid and I'm sure most people have gone by the forums (good/bad reviews) to help in their ordering process. Let there be both points of view so the new folks can make an informed decision. Free speech and all.

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
I've had nothing but top notch service and products from TW. I go to the brick and mortar store in Florida, so I don't have to deal with shipping, but again, I love TW's products.

I would say, if you don't like the price of their drops, order from someone else. It's not hard to do. Heck, I have a few of TW's juices, but I really vape the hell out of TV's stuff.

Almost every vaper at work has a Tornado now, and they all came from TW's store. I make almost weekly trips, and collect money from coworkers to get them what they want.

I've never heard of an atomizer blowing up, either. I would say that's a battery issue, perhaps, and the user's not being 'in the know' about mods. I don't say that to be rude, only my opinion.

I hope the people that have bad service find a supplier that is to their liking. For me, TW ranks pretty high up there.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I have spent over $1000 at TW. They always provided great service and fair products. It just got where I was tired of paying those kind of prices. They are higher than most other suppliers. I get a lot more die my money at other places afer all their products are not any better. I think part of the charge is for their fancy labeling and glass bottles (which you cannot drip using them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread