How far does eJuice go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, how many cartridges can be filled with a 15ml or 30ml bottle of the ejuice nicotine concentrate?

Can someone also tell me how many time a cartidge can be re-used before it has to be discarded?

Many thanks

Benny_Hill

Hi Benny and welcome,

Without knowing which device you use, it's hard to say. Most people vape between 1 and 2mls of e-juice per day if that helps.

Cartridges can be re-used until they they fall apart pretty much. The fillers (quilting type fabric squares) inside the cartridges can be washed and re-used too until they they start to fray, look scruffy, don't absorb e-juice any more or don't bounce back into shape after washing.

If you want to know more, ask on the new members board because you'll probably get more replies there. :)

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Welcome Benny!

I drip on a mini also known as the "super cigarette" and figured my usage at 2-3 drops to be approximately between 300-325 cigarettes per 15ml bottle. (depending on how many visits to the bar I take because obviously, I smoke more then) I drip almost every time I need a smoke and puff in between to dry out the cartridge even further. I smoke approximately 10 esmokes a day and I can make 15ml last for a month. :) I used to smoke a pack of tobacco a day. I save A LOT smoking ecigs!

As far as reusing your carts I did a test. I went 40 days without doing anything. I know. But I wanted to see what would happen. Around day 40, there were signs of moisture(mold) in the mouthpiece. Around day 20 I noticed that the batting in the wick(nicotine pad) was pooling.

So... my suggestion is every week, give your wick a good fluff by using some tweezers to pull it up and rearrange it. Then at least once every 15-20 days give it a good rinse in warm water. (Pull out the wick/housing before washing.) Let dry on a towel over night. Then, when they do fall apart on you, have some new carts ready to go.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
these are estimates but close ones :

supermini ( RN4081) = 0.25 - 0.33ml
DSE-901 ( RN4075) = 0.5ml
Classic ( RN4072) = 1.0 - 1.25 ml

a cart can be used for around a week before loosing it's liquid transfer properties. you can wash it out and stretch out the life of it but for some reason they just lose their ability to wick eventually regardless how much rinsing you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread