how long have you been vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
More than six years now - started vaping in mid-January 2009.

After that, I had maybe half a dozen cigarettes in ALL 2009. :)

And never smoked again since then. :)

That's why I laugh everytime I hear ANTZ's telling that "the e-cig is not an effective quitting method".

"Better stay with the effective (95% failure rate) and safe (Chantix, anyone?) crap our generous sponsors from Big Pharma make".

If it was NOT an effective method, then they would have NO need to LIE about it.

If somehow, menthol candies really helped a LOT of people to quit smoking, instead of just a few, today we would be reading nonsense all over the "news" about the "dangers" of menthol candies - a new "study" has "proven"...

Started vaping in Nov 2014. Last analog was 22nd Jan 2014 in the smokers lounge at Dubai airport during a long haul flight from Australia to Denmark, my vaping gear was packed away in my luggage. Still have a packet sitting under all the boxes for my new vaping gear. Just had to check that they were still there as I had forgotten whether I had thrown them out.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Just had to check that they were still there as I had forgotten whether I had thrown them out.

It's funny, back when I smoked I used to always know exactly where my cigarettes were, how many approximately were left in the pack, etc.

When I first started vaping, I still had a pack of cigarettes, and I remember forgetting about it for about a month then finding it again. That "wow, when I was a smoker I would've kicked myself for not finding this"-feeling is palpable.

It's funny, back when I smoked I used to always know exactly where my cigarettes were, how many approximately were left in the pack, etc.

When I first started vaping, I still had a pack of cigarettes, and I remember forgetting about it for about a month then finding it again. That "wow, when I was a smoker I would've kicked myself for not finding this"-feeling is palpable.

I get that... but now I know exactly what flavour juices I have and approximately how much juice is left in each bottle. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread