How Long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindra

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Florida
Awesome!! WTG!! Keep up the good work. :)

It has been 9 days for me and there are times that I really feel like I just want to grab an analog, however, I continue to choose not too. I am hoping those urges will diminish before to long. I have not done the smoke an analog and see thing, because even though I get the urge I really don't want one. Just feels like I do.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Awesome!! WTG!! Keep up the good work. :)

It has been 9 days for me and there are times that I really feel like I just want to grab an analog, however, I continue to choose not too. I am hoping those urges will diminish before to long. I have not done the smoke an analog and see thing, because even though I get the urge I really don't want one. Just feels like I do.

Just keep your nic levels up for a while before starting to cut down and then only go a few mgs at a time. I cut too fast 6 mg and did not do well now I only drop 2 or 3 mg at a time and do much better. And always keep a little higher nic juice around for those killer cravings that will come! Congrats and hang in there!

perlguy9

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2010
Cleveland, Ohio
Ive been analog free for 2 months now and thought Id want a real cig by now but I dont!

Congrats! Going on a week for me, but really more like 2 since the past several times I've lit a real cigarette it was really just "testing" myself. Now that I've found some juice flavors I really like, I am settling in and really enjoying this e-cig thing.

abechik

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
malaysia
to satisfy anyones curiosity, having an analog after vaping for awhile sucks. it is the worst tasting, least satisfying experience you could ever have. the cigs you used to love literally taste like the way a dirty ashtray smells.

i felt the same way too, and i think it is funny... not sure why i love that thing for the last 20 years, esp in the morning where it used to smell so good i would go ahhhhhh ... now i think it is eewwwwww

... i'm slowly start to collect backup equipment and juice now ... don't want to be and smell like a walking chimney anymore , ever !!!!

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Pretty much immediately after I began vaping, I noticed the smell of analogs and it was disgusting. I smoked ONE since I started vaping and I felt dizzy, sick, nauseated. Now when I smell cigarettes I think "Man I really wanna vape right now!"

So liberating.

Especially when I walk by the smokers outside the restaurant/movie theatre/store, take a drag and walk right inside to exhale. Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread