The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How many of you already get hands on the Vaporesso Gen kit?

Discussion in 'Vaporesso' started by Vaporesso_Chelsea, Jul 24, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Vaporesso_Chelsea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2016
    Hi Vaporesso fans,

The Gen kit was shipped out from our factory on July 15th. It might already arrive at our distributors and maybe even the local sellers

How many of you already get one from your local vape shop or online shop?
    Or did you pre-order it already? Which color then?

upload_2019-7-24_17-55-11.png

2. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    I received my Blue/Black Gen 2 days ago. My first impression was elegant. It looks and feels great. It is large but even with batteries installed, the weight feels lighter than my single battery kits. When I powered up, it went into auto-detect and scanned the coil. The display was very cool and set up for Pulse mode. Just to check it out, I put a Skrr tank with a Ccell on the mod. It scanned the coil and asked if I wanted to use Smart TC and then set it up with a suggested temp. The UI is very intuitive and simple to use; I haven't had to refer to the User manual once.
    The Skrr-S tank was a little more problematic for me. With a mesh coil, it's very airy with the ports wide open. And apparently, it takes longer to break in a mesh coil than the GTs and EUCs I normally use. The good news is that the first thing I noticed was that the flavor was excellent. As I predicted, Vaporesso has addressed the original problem so many people reported and improved the QF coils. Once the coil finally broke in, I started getting good cloud production. From there, it was just a matter of time to find my sweet spot.
    I think this is another winner for Vaporesso and certainly worth the money I spent on it.

(Please don't take my name out of the giveaway. I would really like a Red/Black mod for my collection.)

3. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Vaporesso_Chelsea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2016
    Thanks so much for your detailed feedback and hope you good luck!

4. Berniejap
    This message by Berniejap has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2019 at 4:40 PM.
    Aug 16, 2019 at 11:17 AM
  5. Berniejap
    This message by Berniejap has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2019 at 4:40 PM.
    Aug 16, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  6. brad-man

brad-man Senior Member

Mar 22, 2019
    So Florida
  7. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The blue/black looks stunning, I might have to pick one up to review here at ECF. :thumb: