Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I usually vape a blue light on my 1.5 ohm coils and green or yellow on the 1.8 ohm

But that changes as my VV Evod batteries get depleted.

But I do have an Innokin iTaste VV/VW V3 battery in the (not so) capable hands of the USPS now. If it actually gets here some day I'll be able to answer the Watts question.

Last edited:

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I've recently switched back to mouth to lung devices mostly due to convienice and lessened Juice usage. Though I still use my massive cloud chucking brick on rare occasion. 95% of the time I've been vaping at 10-16w on my pod systems and 8-11w on my pico with an old Trident v2 Rda.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Well, I had a little time on my hands tonight and I've been wondering how this poll would look on a chart for a while so I decided to have a go at it. I know, I gotta get a life :rolleyes:

Wattage values for people who said they vape between say 15-20 watts were taken at the average of the two. If someone said they sometimes vape at 10 watts and sometimes at 100 watts I assumed they did them about equally and again averaged the numbers. If someone said they mostly vape at 30 watts but sometimes went up to 50 watts I entered something like 35 watts. For the folks who vape TC and I got the feeling they didn't know their actual wattage numbers I made judgement calls as I saw fit, sometimes estimating the number and sometimes leaving their data out because I just didn't feel confident about the numbers.

So, FWIW, here's what I got:

1055n4k.jpg

If anyone wants my Excel file let me know and I'll upload it.

Vape on my friends :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, I had a little time on my hands tonight and I've been wondering how this poll would look on a chart for a while so I decided to have a go at it. I know, I gotta get a life :rolleyes:

Wattage values for people who said they vape between say 15-20 watts were taken at the average of the two. If someone said they sometimes vape at 10 watts and sometimes at 100 watts I assumed they did them about equally and again averaged the numbers. If someone said they mostly vape at 30 watts but sometimes went up to 50 watts I entered something like 35 watts. For the folks who vape TC and I got the feeling they didn't know their actual wattage numbers I made judgement calls as I saw fit, sometimes estimating the number and sometimes leaving their data out because I just didn't feel confident about the numbers.

1055n4k.jpg

That is NOT what I'd have expected to see! :thumb:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

1055n4k.jpg

Brilliant, Ryedan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread