How Much Cheaper is Refilling v. Pre-filled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, everyone! Yes, I'm new. :toast: Glad to meet you!

I would love any input on this. Is refilling rather than buying pre-filled cartridges much cheaper? A little cheaper? I don't mind the "time investment" of refilling, but I'm having trouble gauging how many drops v. the pre-filled cartridge's life and all that.

Thanks so much for any help.

Awesome, thank you, Bkag! And nice to meet you!

About how many refills would 10ml get me? Do you have any idea? I have always been terrible with math and I'm just really having trouble visualizing all this, LOL. ETA: Oh...never mind...I see someone was posting when I was and had that information. Thanks again!

Much much cheaper, 30 fills , 12.00 for 30 mls pre made, cartridge holds about a ml. 510 cart cost 1.50-2.00, should do about 15- 30 fills. So say 15.00 for 30 cartridges worth. These prices are On the upper end and you should be able to match that cost fairly closely. It can be
Cheaper.

Oh, we must have been posting at the same time, that's actually the answer to the question I had just posted, thank you so much!

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
im just going to list the Blu prices since they are what i know.. but a blu refill pack of 5 carts is 12 dollars from their website, making it 2.4/cart. buying a 10ml bottle of juice online is ~5. each cart holds ~1.2ml of liquid. so you would get about 8 refills for the cost of 2 single Blu carts. but do remember that it will be kind of difficult to change flavors entirely so use a flavor that compliments or is similar to what is in the cart already. and the carts are not really designed to be refilled so they will burn out eventually and will need to be replaced.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
You would wan to get a standard refillable cartidge. Smoketech, boge ect. Not the ones from blu ecigs or the likes even if it is possible to fill Them. Cartridge life varies due to many factors. 15-30 fills would be
Average. They will start to taste off and burnt when they are done. Some are just duds off The bat too. Most important thing with a brand new cartridge it to let it sit and soak in a while, and refill them before they run dry or you will burn it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread