How much does cartridge hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I do not know anything about e-cigarettes but am looking for information on how much a cartridge will hold? Also, where can I learn about e-cigarettes?

Hi and welcome,
What brand or style of cartridge are you interested in?

ECF is full of information. What do you want to know about e-cigarettes?

Cheers
I

Reactions: Nermal

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I do not know anything about e-cigarettes but am looking for information on how much a cartridge will hold? Also, where can I learn about e-cigarettes?
Howdy and welcome :)

There are several meanings of “cartridge” in vaping. There are coil cartridges and, much more rarely, juice cartridges. Also there are pods which behave like both. I suspect people sometimes use the term “cartridge” when they actually mean “pod”.

coil cartridges don’t hold anything. They’re a disposable metal bit meant to hold a wick and a wire coil and are there to simplify changing them.

a juice cartridge is different. It’s like a pod but with no coil in it. Generally they’re only ever used for THC stuff. They existed for ecig stuff for a very brief period many years ago. The THC juice cartridges are basically identical to old fountain pen cartridges, hold about the same amount of fluid (1 ml or less? Not sure. I haven’t used a fountain pen since I was a child and they were old then)

there is also a pod, which is a cartridge coil and juice cartridge combo. They hold various amounts. Usually around 2ml, but can be smaller or larger. They are more modern and can have either THC or nicotine juice in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread