How much e-liquid do you use daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bholcomb22

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Denver, CO
If this is the first time you have ordered juice, I would order several different flavors in 15-30 ml bottles... If you place an order for juice you don't like you are going to be stuck vaping something you don't like. Most all juice companies have sample packs.. I would probably get a couple of those.

If there is a flavor you already like, I would just order 60 ml of it.... Then you know you aren't going to run out for a long time.

As far as daily everyone vapes a different amount...:2c:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm trying to figure out how big of an order to place regarding e-liquid. Obviously I want a good price and want to plan ahead so I don't run out.

Welcome,

What flavours do you like enough to use every day, all day?
Start small, find what you like first. 500ml for $50 is a waste if you don't/can't vape it.
Ry4...Hangsen is cheap and good.
Cheers
I
ETA: I use 6-10ml of .06% per day.

I vape a solid 5-10ml a day depending on how busy I am, and that's between 18-24 mg of nicotine. If you're just now ordering your first batch of juice, order about 10, 10ml bottles of all different flavors, and pick what ones you like the most so on your next order you can be more specific. If you like 5 of the 10 you order, you can get 5, 30ml bottles next time, and 5 more 10ml samples, and keep trying new flavors, different companies.

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
It does depend a bit on what device you are using. I do 3 to 5 ml a day and vape quite a bit but I use ego type stick batteries with small clearomizers. The larger more efficient devices will use more. My suggestion is to start with 6 choices of 10/15ml bottles. Don't start out with big amounts of anything unless you know you love it, or you will end up with a bad juice graveyard like I have. It is wasted money.

Another thing, I have ordered from many of the popular venders mentioned here at ECF and I have not once had to wait longer than 5 days for arrival. (That is in USA)

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I have never tried to keep track. I usually have 3 and sometimes 4 different flavors going at a time, aund I vape from each throughout the day. I normally don't refill any of the tanks for a day or two.

If you don't know what flavors you might like or if you are pretty new, so your taste may change, I would buy samples or at most 15 ml. The first time I buy a new juice, I only get 15 ml in case I don't care for it much. For those I really love I buy a huge bottle--just bought 120 ml of Caramel Latte. But at a little over 4 mo vaping, I also worry that as time passes I won't care for things, too, so normally buy only 30 ml of things I like right now.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Anywhere from 15 to 25 a day. I drip primarily and got 4+ flavors on the go plus filled up Kayfun for ....s n giggles. Ps didn't have a smoke since Friday morning :) and I had a daughter on Saturday am. So double stoked :)
Btw I drip 4mg nic

Congrats on the new baby girl! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread